How was your day/night?

Mine was pretty uneventful till I got pulled over for being sexy af ( not really, beat a red light😑)... how was yours?

How was your day/night?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Made money and worked on the design for my next product.

Positive thoughts of that girl are still alive and barely breathing, with every limb broken and lungs filling with blood. They are on death's doorstep, but refuse to cease. There's no saving the future now, and witnessing flashes of its slow death remain a gruesome reminder that the end is rarely ever peaceful.

What Girls Said 5

• Awww man popo saw you eh -.- sucks. It's going well so far. Apart from me falling in front of a real hot dude. I always do something to mess shit up!! LMFAO

• went to work came back, ate really unhealthy food ( :( ) masturbated, went to the mall and retail therapy for my broken soul

• Filmed a movie for my film class. Took like 5 hours. Still filming more tomorrow night.

• It went really great for me

• Picture caption XD
    It's going well. Eating too much ramen, but life's good.

• ... I tried to flirt with the officers as much as possible, too bad they were guys😢

What Guys Said 2

• It was fine.

• I spent all day studying and then went and exercised.

I'm at that point of the semester where it's just going to suck until the very end with endless work.