Do you feel some people on gag dislike you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Show me one user that is not disliked by someone on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people like me , others don't but that is to be expected. You can't expect everyone to like you. People have different personalities, and at times they clash with each other.

I know of some people who don't like me as a person for reasons known only to them , but if that's how they feel then that is their right. I don't automatically dislike a person though just because they dislike me

What Guys Said 41

• damn right hahahahaha

• Sure I feel that way at times.. but at the same time I do not worry about who likes me or who does not, never have.. I joined this site and like it because I can be myself on it and can also give my thought out opinions on most any question.. I did not join this site to be liked.. and even in real life I could care less who likes me or not. But one thing is for sure I never have been turned down for a date by any women even when they are told what I wear and why I wear them and that is done before any mention of a possible date.. long as the women in my life like me.. that is all that really counts... but if people do not like me because I am honest and not shy like many to say what I wear in real or even on this site.. its no great loss

• Yes of course, but they tend to block me (except for one specific exception who instead of blocking me just tells me to never reply to any of her stuff again)

It's fine though, people are free to disagree.

• Yes, of course I believe that many people here dislike me. I am sure of that. However none of this has any effect on me, I came here with a purpose of giving my opinions and hoping that it helps people and I am going about living up to that purpose.

I don't really care if people dislike me or not.

• And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Everyone worth oxygen consumption luffs me & i luff dem <3

• Sure thing.

• I already know that some people on GAG dislike me, but only because of difference of opinion. That doesn't mean they dislike me for a good reason.

• Never really had hate on here no, i am sure some dislike my opinions as thats just unavoidable.

• Yeah I feel that but I don't give a fuck

• I know there are people here that hate me. I have strong opinions, sometimes unpopular, and I dont back down.
    Plus I can be a bit of a prick sometimes, just for fun.

• No, everyone loves me.

• I'm not sure if anyone dislikes me or not. I don't really care if they do. What does upset me is that I really try to do my best in answering some serious questions and I get shouted down and kicked in the bum for my trouble. Strange, but most of the flack seems to come from the higher echelons on GAG. It makes me feel like leaving again.

• I hope not, I'll call it how i see it, but I try and stay away from directly insulting someone. At worst I'll explain what I mean and leave it up to them to decide whether they fall into that.

Truth is I don't think there is anyone who isn't disliked by at least one person, even if it's an anon lurker.

• I know some do. I don't care.

• Probably xD who cares? :D

• A few people do.

• No, not at all.
    I KNOW for a fact some do.

• If people hates me it's their bad. I'm here to serve them.

• nah I'm waaaay too loveable

• Yup
    Every time I put up a logical argument, I get a crappy one back, but I can't reply back because I've gotten blocked by them

I believe anyone who you block/blocks you should be wiped from your feed completely. Their questions won't appear and their answers won't appear

• I don't know and don't really care. I believe I'm blocked by one user and have no idea why. Was curious for a minute but then forgot about it.

• sure there's a few. I've only been back a couple days and i've already been blocked :)

• yes a lot of, but i dont really care to be honest, besides if nobody hates you then your doing something wrong ;)

• no most people love me, the rest either like or dont care

• Nahhh not really, even if I were to find out some did I wouldn't care because I don't feel anyone has a justified reason to.

• Well duh. Of course some people are going to dislike me. If you try to please everyone you're just doing yourself a disservice.

• Some, but for some reason people keep on liking me. They're putting a halt to my plan

• Yeah I do
    I've had some people raging at me for some reason... Do I care though? Not one bit xD

• Yes, @this_is_my_username hates me and she can't stand my guts 😐😐😐

• There are many that dislike me :) Doesn't bother me in the least!

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 40

• Yeah, I do feel that way but usually those people tend to be anonymous.
    Those are the people I never take seriously because some of them just want to start trouble to begin with.
    I'm not hear to be liked anyway.
    If every one in this world liked me, something would be terribly wrong.
    That is purely impossible!

• Don't you want the world to go terribly wrong then? ;)
      Or haters just motivate you?

• Oh, definitely. There are a lot of people that disagree with me but it's not like it really matters, y'know? It's all cool.

• I think its neutral!

• I know for a fact at least one does. But I really could care less.

• 2|0
    • I agree we all hate rude and cocky and haters but when you hate someone normal , then yes there's a problem with the hater

• hmmm its possible yea... but personally idc

• I would be doing something wrong if not.

• There is one that I know of... but #idgaf

• I only know 2 people who blocked me for no apparent reason -_-

• definitely, i've been blocked by some people but i don't put the blame on me rather that they are sensitive and love throwing shit but blocked me before shit hits the fan.

• Definitely, but do I care? 😛😂

• Probably but oh well I don't care

• Yeah but yolo

• I'm 100% sure some people dislike me. I can get in discussions if someone is being ignorant and they don't tend to like that xD

• I know for sure that I'm not some people's cup of tea. And I couldn't care less about it. I don't focus on them. I'm not here to please anyone. So they'll just have to cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

• LOL I'm sure many do

• I'm sure there's plently 😂😂 I always provide the most honest opinion on wvery question I answer and it bugs some, oh well 💁😂

• Not really but I see a lot of people that are disliked (not by me but by others)

• Nahhhh

• I'm sure there are.

• Of course. But I'm not here to win a popularity contest. Evidently. xD

• I don't think anyone knows me well enough to. I have been coming and going on this site for years. I don't think my username is one of those memorable ones.

• Oh probably. I've been blocked by several people.

• Yup, i know a few that dislike me.. and people that like me but that is a given. I could really care less.

• Even though I know there may be a few I still try to be as like-able as possible. But even the greatest people/most saintly will have haters unfortunately.

• lol ya.

• Yeah, a lot actually.

• Yeah but I don't really care Lol

• Yes, and I give exactly zero fucks.

• No not all, I never gave anyone any reason too

• More from Girls
    10