Is it fair to say that 8 out of 10 times when a girl posts a "How do I look?" Question asking if she's or her body's ugly, she's hot with a hot body?

Its always "i think im really ugly, am i ugly , tell me the truth." (You see a 10 out of 10 model)

or "i think my butt's not attractive." (Shes basically an ass model)

• Yes
  • Haha yes
  • Half the time yes
  • Haha half the time yes
  • No
  • Haha no

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think so. I think they are asking that genuinely and because they want opinions from other members.

What Girls Said 3

• People that know they are ugly or feel ugly will NOT post pictures of themselves especially if they are insecure about it.
    So yes 99.999% of the time they're fishing for attention and compliments which is just pathetic.

• Especially since their hot

• Yeah, although some "hot" women genuinely don't find themselves all that great. The issue is that these women find themselves ugly because they are not supermodel level or something like that. They know they're not ugly but they feel average or less than perfect and so they just call themselves ugly. Trust me, a person who is insecure about their looks will NOT EVER post their pics online for total strangers to see. That would be suicide.

• Half the time yes

• Yes honestly I didn't think guys would notice that bc there thirsty for their bodies...

• Their in big tit control trance, all they see is boobs , they can't think of anything else

What Guys Said 2

• pretty much. There is no ceiling to female narcissism. Besides, i don't know why they bother trying. No matter what they try, they will never get to the level of attractiveness they are hoping for. We can't all have my genetics

• Your genetics? you're the peak level of attraction?

• I'd say that im at a level considered to be unattainable. The peak level (which is a step below me) would be someone like Channing Tatum... basically a level difficult to attain, but still attainable with hard work

• Your levels unatainable, my level can't even be processed. there's not a word that can describe it. Its how you would describe the light of God.

• People will always post themselves at their best.