Why did most of gag member posting their opinion as Anonymous?

• Is they shy to show their identity
    9% (2)25% (7)18% (9)Vote
  • Is they afraid to show their identity
    26% (6)39% (11)33% (17)Vote
  • Is they not interested to show thier identity
    43% (10)21% (6)31% (16)Vote
  • others ( explain it)
    22% (5)15% (4)18% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think sometimes, for some reason, they don't want to show their identity. Other times it's because they're so used to do this, that they forget they can post without being anonymous.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shyness - In offline life, here shyness doesn't come into picture at all.
    Afraid to show identity - nope
    Not interested in showing my identity - yes, because I hate attention. Even tiniest attention.

Now main reason,
    Because I want to go anonymous.
    If I don't use anonymous option then anonymous radio button will stop working or it may start malfunctioning. You know, you've to keep using things in order to keep them in their best condition.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think it's a combination of all three. It just depends on the person. I have seen users say they go anonymous because they simply want to post opinions without making friendships or connection. Others are very private with their information and what they post online.

1|0
    0|0
  • -prefer going anon because it makes them feel comfortable
    -afraid that people would have a go at them for having their own opinion on a question, which can may lead to a debate
    -trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? Most go anonymous?
    ... I never do, for what that's worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

Whenever people go anon it may be because they know they're being mean and disrespectful. Other times it's because they're too shy to let people know that they specifically think X thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are scared! 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • HATE ANONYMOUS 👿👿👿

1|0
    0|0
  • I never do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to show who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do.

0|0
    0|0
  • They dont want to show their identity. Just sharing opinions. They are not interested in friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • what are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Improve your English please.
    All kinds of reasons are possible. Maybe they just want to hide the fact that they are on this site - from parents, friends. They are embarrassed with identifying themselves when posting certain things - don't want to be made fun of.
    Personally I never post anything that might hurt me later on. So I got no reason to go anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a blue moon... because i stand by what i say. some askers just have deep stuff and its embarrassing...
    the ones that posts opinion either don't want to be judged by their view... or are just trolling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they may have their own reasons for going anonymous. Either they are not interested in showing their identity or they may have some fears, bad experiences or other reasons for staying anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • To troll
    To hide their alter ego
    To save their online "reputation"
    To give a personal opinion that they're embarrassed about
    and then there's Klaatu...

I haven't posted anonymous on this account and never did on my old one aside from playing those guessing games.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate anon posts but if that's the only way some people will post, I guess it's a necessary evil. The number of times I've posted anon is like 2-3 maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • because theyre pussies and afraid people are gonna know who you are and get less responses like i do on my questions.

lmao! pussies! but it can be a smart thing too but thye are pussies

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a fetish t0.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • With your shitty English, maybe you should hide and post anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never posted anon. People are scared to voice their opinions and be judged I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz good gurls are gonna stalke bad boi like meh

0|0
    0|0
  • Going anonymous is a means to have my words be interpreted at their merit instead of my perceived status by other members.

I value it and find it an efficient method of getting a point across instead of scoring a high five.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use it as a personal style... Level 9 now... and I don't have a SINGLE post wid ma name... NOT even a SINGLE one...

0|0
    0|0
  • problem, bruh?

0|0
    0|0
  • becuz i said so

0|0
    0|0