What MyTakes tend to catch your attention?

I was thinking of starting to write one eventually. Do people read them much at all? Sorry, I'm new here. :) Have you read any MyTake you liked more than others? Any advice on writing them? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Most Helpful Girl

• I read and write them. Controversial topics, relationship topics, etc are popular to write about. Advice would be to have a catchy title and make it attractive looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person writing them but generally I like things with good messages and actual good advice, ones with poems are interesting, or ones that revolve around things like the coolest or most beautiful places on earth or 10 species you never knew existed stuff like that I find rather interesting.

What Girls Said 4

• ooo another banana. welcome :)

the ones that get my attention are the ones like "10 cool placed u didn't know existed" or "10 things guys wish girls would do". i also like the ones with controversial titles. whether i like the take or not, i love a take writer who's got balls.

• Are there many of us bananas? haha :o thanks :)

So Top 10s and much controversy, got it!

• well mine is quite simple, not so easy to forget!

• Yep, i got u memorised!

• Ones with funny titles and witty commentary.

• The cute and funny ones!

• Usually ones that are about topics I find interesting.

What Guys Said 3

• the ones that raise hell

• I was thinking of starting to write one eventually.

- Don't.

Do people read them much at all?

- This depends on your popularity level.

Sorry, I'm new here.

- I see that. Quit while you still can!

Have you read any MyTake you liked more than others?

- Yes, but it was unpopular unfortunately, written about the trials and tribulations of poverty from a personal viewpoint.

Any advice on writing them?

- Use GIFs.

• Topics I find interesting usually catch my attention most.

Secondly the takes which are guaranteed to give some 'internet entertainment' such as feminism, nice guys, women are XYZ, men are XYZ etc

• Oh yeah, the feminism ones tend to be pretty funny. Sometimes not even the myTake itself, but the comment sections is hilarious. Nevertheless, i wouldn't write about that crap I guess haha.

• Hahaha write one whenever you're bored and in need of some entertainment ;)