What are your views on someone blocking you after you disagreed to their opinion?

Here on GAG
When someone has an opinion, and you disagree with it and voice yours. They reply (clearly offended) but don't give you the chance to reply back, because they blocked you.

Girl, you know this question is for you

• They run away from confrontation, cowards!
  • To bad that the blocker doesn't give me a chance to talk it out
  • I don't mind. One troll less to care about, right?
Anonymous blocker is anonymous xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Well, blocking someone is really a personal choice. Hence they can go ahead and block the other person if they believe they have the reason to block that person.

However disagreeing with the person opinion is not a solid reason to block someone.

Well, I don't care about being blocked!.

• block people who harass. Block people who are nasty and abusive. Block people who won't stop when you don't want to talk anymore.
    But blocking someone for disagreeing is absolutely retarded. Just about the only thing more pathetic, childish, stupid and ignorant than blocking a different opinion because you are too much a coward to even LISTEN to it, is insisting that anyone who thinks different than you is just a fucking troll.

• I look at it like this , I no longer have to tolerate their childish @zz. Saved me the trouble of having to block them , but if they do block me I usually return the favor just to be sure they can't come back if they unblock me later.

• i only have two words to say to them..."i win". dumbasses. if you gotta block someone so it "seems" like you had the final say and you are "right", like i said... dumbass.

• Hihihihi yeah I know right!

• i do fist pumps when im blocked... it has only happened 3 times in all the years I've been a member here but still... i still pump hard lol.

• I don't care. I just won't be able to answer their questions and that's what they want so ok whatever. Next.

• It 100% of the time means that they know they are wrong, have nothing to stand behind, and refuse to accept the fact that they are idiots.
    So they usually throw in 2 cents of petty school yard shaming tactics and then block you so you can't further prove how stupid they are.

• I don't care about cowards. I've been here for a year and a half, that has happened way too many time to care.

• I personally just find it disappointing and voted A).

They typically do that when you disagree with religious stuff.

• How do you know somone has blocked you? Do you get a notification or something?

Sorry, im a virtual newb here.

• Hey I'm new too! I get a notification ya
      I couldn't answer back :p

• Ahh ok, well blocking somone means they've run ouf of argument so you've won 😎.

• I have a person who has blocked me, and it sucks as we are on opposite sides of the feminism debate. I enjoy discourse, and would honestly like to hear her opinions, and open dialog.

• I just wrote an post for "My Take" a young anonymous person and scolded me for writing it.. I explained why I Did and gave him my point of view And told him that this website is for everyone's point of view.. I guess it would been easier to block him and only show the good opinions but I won't do that unless the opinion expressed are hurtful to others or threatening..

• That means you won. :-)

• The only people that have blocked me are spineless Liberals, Neo Nazis and Hamas supporters. Neither of which can accept facts that hurt their feelings.
    I have no patience for people like this.
    I think Neo Nazis are more sensitive though. Just mention the Holocaust and they start yelling Jew media and pissing their pants.

Some Liberals who I completely disagree with I actually have some respect for since they can take criticism even though they ignore facts.

• Some people ask for advice and then don't like the answers or they don't want to hear the truth. It's pretty childish.

• It's cowardly, immature, fascist, and it's unamerican

• I do not care. However, I would not call them trolls.

• Such people are psycho type who always thinks they are right and they can't bear other openions simply they are in inferiority complex.

• I don't think that anyone has blocked me after some kind of arguments. But once there was a girl who blocked me for no reason. We were having funny conversation on her question and suddenly I was blocked.

• I've done it... there are some super annoyin' health freaks and anti-drinkers yappin' about how drinik's bad for health and such shit... I'd gladly punch their faces if we were outside...

Or those turds who don't believe in afterlife... super annoyin'...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• It's mildly frustrating but I do my best not to get engaged in arguments anymore anyway, so it doesn't matter too much.

• Personally I find it really sad. I'm totally fine with you not agreeing with me but at least let us talk it out. Worst comes to worse, agree to disagree. But when they resort to name calling then block me. It's just sad and childish. It hurts my heart that we can't all work harder to get along despite differing opinions.

• Agree to disagree exactly

• Now if they are being creepy and intrusive. And don't respect my wishes to be left alone then I block them but that's only happened once or twice. I don't like to block people.

• It's stupid. I don't block people. I've been blocked quite a couple times, but I couldn't care less about those who do block me.

• I assume most of them are tired of arguing or do not want confrontation to begin with, so they see blocking as the easy solution. It is what it is really.

• makes me feel like this!!

images.rapgenius.com/...60710b9e9e16.500x380x6.gif

I've had it ton to me wayyyyy too many times. I mean come on why the heck are you on this site if you're gonna be this hurt when someone disagrees with you!! unbelievable. I had this one guy cuss me out and when i tried to reply I WAS BLOCKED! pshhhhhh

• Its normal. Not a crime. people feel hurt when they couldnt debate or continue the war words with em.

• don't let it bother you. They're not worth your time.

media.giphy.com/media/oTglpH2AXzG12/giphy.gif

• They are pussies.

• Yes I ran into one just yesterday. I shake my head wonder WTF & laugh most times. That girl has real problems.

• children will be children
    i don't mind a bit of an argument lol

• I think it's weak but I guess some people just are.

• These are the stages of my emotions;
    😯
    😠
    😡
    👿

• Well it's their prerogative, and why would it bother you so much, people are strange, ain't no body got time to worry about that triviality, i don't mind, it shows they can't debate like a sensible human being no biggie, Next.

• I block anyone who jumps on my own opinion thread. I do it to take away their control. I do it, because i know blocking the irritates them.

• No blocking them just makes a fool out of yourself

• smh hhihihihihi

• @ShayanMortazavi1

Woot woot stop feeding the troll 😂😂😂