Why are the "do u think he likes me" questions so hated?

And left unanswered. Some of us are truly clueless when people don't give us solid yes's or no's. We need your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• One. Nobody knows but the person in question.
    Two. Most of these questions use truly arbitrary reasons to try and justify them liking them. ( He smiled, she looked at me, he gave me his pencil, etc.
    Three. Most of these questions remind me of 5th grade romsnce.

• Lol, OK. But some never experienced 5th grade romance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're basic and obvious. A lot of times, question asker is also just reading WAYYYYY too far into things. As people do when they like someone and are hopeful and curious about someone, maybe, liking them in return.

Also, it's usually pretty freakin' obvious if someone likes you because they'll put in the effort and the effort will be noticeable. So it's a waste of space to ask a question about it when you can just sit back and reflect on how much effort that person seems to be putting towards their friendship, etc. with you.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think they are hated, but then some people won't like to answer some type of questions, so those who want to avoid will avoid such questions.

• I started off answering them, it was strange that people wouldn't know basic body language and I thought I'd try and help one or two folks. Now I've been for a month I've virtually given up since i've realised it's never ending lol.

• Let us avoid the question of the question we want to avoid

What Girls Said 5

• They're hated because so many of them are blatantly obvious, to the point that if every time a guy/girl smiles at you, a question is posted on GaG asking if this sign of basic human decency means that they're in love with you, this site would become an even bigger waste of time.

• Some people just write really stupid questions. Also, some are super obvious. Like, I know people can be clueless, but some of these questions are just looking for validation. Sometimes you just gotta trust your gut. I've asked questions like these, but some of them were because of really contradicting and complicated happenings that made me question things.

• I think that the questions are just too vague most of the time to be able to give any real advice on the situation.

• cause they're always biased since they don't come from objective points of view

• because you can easily read fully explained articles online instead of asking people...

• But every person and scenario is different.