Have you ever had a DREAM or NIGHTMARE lol about another G@Ger?

Have you ever had a DREAM or NIGHTMARE lol about another G@Ger?

0|0
11|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I don't think that much on my new accounts but there was a stage on my KDA account when I dreamt every night about GaG, being on GaG , the people on GaG , some incident on GaG. They were mainly get a life dreams surely you can think about other things rather than wonder about other Gaggers and what they are doing and why they are doing it.
    A very common dream was what people would be like in real life - I believe everyone is different online from slight changes to real personality changes. I was never really negative about GaG but it did take up a lot of my time in my waking hours and then it started to invade my sleeping time.
    It was always funny when the dreaming questions came up in the past there was always a few who thought it was totally normal to dream about GaG and their usage style was really similar (very active).
    Any particular Gaggers that I dreamt about I suppose the ones I interacted with the most would appear a lot - Nightmares maybe the ones I fell out with, a lot of my dreams relive things so I would probably be analysing what happened and maybe thinking could I have done anything different - I suppose other times I might have been worried about a friend Gagger or thought they were going through a rough patch and I might have been thinking of them.
    It is hard to explain I obviously have waking thoughts, sleep thoughts and then the story dreams but the sleep thoughts and the stories mostly mingle under the heading dreams.
    Went off on a tangent there, yes I have dreamt about other Gaggers, those who I have interacted with and made an impression on me usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not had any such dreams or nightmares.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Don't remember any at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, like last night. I'm a freak lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes to both of those sadly lol

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe you're nice people

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh boy yes , I once dreamt I was browsing gag it was a boring dream 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Then again, I forget most of my dreams/nightmares so who knows...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think my dreams are disconnected from technology so i think no never lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, have you

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna think about @reacuemyheart tonight so I can dream of her gorgeous self

2|0
    0|0
  • no, some do cross my mind from time to time

1|0
    0|0
  • no and i hope ii never do

0|0
    0|0
  • nah u must be a real loser to have a dream about another gager

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10