How can I tell who has blocked me?

Is there somewhere I can find a list of users? Thanks❤️😘

Most Helpful Guy

• First things first,
    1) Check if you have blocked anyone else.
    2) Wait for the admins to give us ONE useful update instead of the overload of tweaks they've been releasing which no one seems to care about.
    3) Being blocked is last thing you should be worried about, like seriously. If G@G keeps this up, sure enough there'll be no one to block you. Oh, the irony.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, but there should be! I agree with @AleDeEurope. I have been blocked by people I don't remember interacting with, and I write this long detailed opinion and then hit "send it" and then it says I've been blocked!
    Grrrrr! >=(

lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...-Reaction-GIF.gif

• I asked a question months ago saying that GAG should create an icon that means you're blocked, which will appear next to the person's name, just like the little icon that means you're following that person, but instead of that, maybe like a "prohibited sign".
      Most people were in favor of that... but apparently the admins didn't think it was needed.

I don't know why they don't do that, after all, it's not like you're never gonna know if they've blocked you or not, cause when you want to comment on their opinion/question, you will know.

• Thanks for the feedback! We know many of you have expressed the problem of trying to leave responses on posts where you have been blocked by the Asker. So, we are aware of that issue and will be thinking of possible solutions for it. :)

What Guys Said 10

• No, there is no such list where you can find users. No, you can't really say who has blocked you. When someone blocks you, there is a notification that you receive saying that "you have been blocked by the user or you blocked the user", however the message won't specify who exactly blocked you.

• Yes by clicking on Message them

• The hard way. You only see it when you try to comment on their stuff.

• you can't. you will only find out if you can't post on a question or opinion of them.
    or on their profile if you try to message them

• You can't comment on their stuff if they have.. people have blocked me over such pointless shit lmao

• Nope.

• I'm not sure. Why don't you contact admin?

• ye baby just go to their profile and try to message them. it'll let u know if ur blocked

• No you can only see who you have blocked. But you can tell if someone has blocked you because you want be able to send PMs answer their questions or comment on their opinions.

• You can't. You will only know if you can't reply to them in anyway.

• What if they're anon? Then you can still reply?

• If you block a person and then post something on anon the person you blocked can reply then.

What Girls Said 7

• No, you just kind of find out as you go.

• Nope. Unless you block back each time you know you've beem blocked, then the lists would basically match

• Nope.

• When you go to answer one of their shitty questions and you can't bc they were little pussies and couldn't handle what you had to say or that you didn't want to talk to them in private messages :)

• Upvote everyone!

• There is no way of telling till you try to post an opinion. If you ask me there should be though.

• No that will always be kept private