Do I have a copycat on here. How can I find out?

So there is a person on here that acts like me and copies everything including my writing style. Sometimes even copies previous opionions from me and answers a question with it. Is this person trying to gain information? What the f* is his or her deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• How do we know you're not the copy cat trying to frame the original? Hmmmm?

• Hahaha that's a good one. But I don't think the copycat would even think of asking this question.

• Thats just what they want me to think

Most Helpful Girl

• As many others have suggested, report the opinions that are the same as yours as 'duplicates'. It wouldn't hurt to message one of the admins privately, such as @xHoneyxBeex @RedRain or @menguc so that they can look into the issue, seeing as how the copycat is always posting as Anonymous.

What Guys Said 7

• if they're copying opinions report it as duplicate

• That's really not good. I think you should bring it up to the admins, perhaps?

• ... are you sure?

• Is he she anonymous always?

• Yes and it's always related to very specific questions in the girls behavior category.

• Hmmm well you can't cause that person is anonymous :-|

• May be you got secret admirer

• Any examples?

Otherwise just report it

• Are you sure you don't have multiple personality disorder or a drinking problem

What Girls Said 12

• lol there are a few of those around. I don't know what's with it but some people just aren't indivuduals. let them be.

• So there is a person on here that acts like me and copies everything including my writing style. Sometimes even copies previous opionions from me and answers a question with it. Is this person trying to gain information? What the f* is his or her deal?

• Hi! You can report the user, and if they're posting as anonimous, report their opinions so the admin team can look into them.

• Report the question and the options every single one you possibly can p. If they ever slip up and don't go anonymous go to their page and report them there too. People that run the site will worn then and if they keep it up their account will be deactivated.

• Report all of their responses as "duplicate" from now on. Though you cannot see who the user is, the admins will be able to. If it continues, that person can be frozen for a day or so or even banned.

• That's pretty weird. You can try commenting on those opinions and calling her out on it?

• Weird! It's a little too late for April fools!

• That's creepy I would report it to the site

• Or he she is likeminded or he she's inspired by you

• People who think like exactly the same and act the same, they're out there

• Yea I feel the exact same way they either know you in person... know you so well, know your schedule or someone Is trolling us, but mine has been happening for at least 6 months haha

• I think you're being paranoid.