Do you think guys ask way more 'girls only' questions than girls ask 'guys only' questions?

I think Guys ask way too many girls only questions, and they are usually perverted ones possibly made so they can get off.

You agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• This shit filled with sexually frustrated nerds who haven't even made it to first base so won't be surprised lol

What Guys Said 14

• it makes sense. If I had to guess, I'd say at least ~30% of the guys here are just looking for girls to sext with. And I since that isn't necessarily what any of the girls are here for, I suppose one might think it makes sense to get the conversation started by creating a question out of it.

• You don't see "guys only" questions, that why it seems that you see more of those.
    I barely every see "girls only" questions, maybe one every week, or less. But I see a lot of "guys only" questions.

The system makes you not see questions that are only directed to the opposite sex (unless you go to a person's profile and check their questions/opinions, for example).

• I always ask question of both genders. I figure everybody's got an opinion on something so why try (and fail) to limit the input.

If a dude wants to comment on topic such as "Why is my period so damn messy?" then I say let 'em. Might learn something.

• No, I don't think it's like that.

• That is only true with trolls. So far I have not noticed one more than the other.

• Maybe... I don't though... I want everyone to give me their opinion I may be naughty to some but I am respectful to all women..

• Yes.
    Many of them are here only to flirt and sext.
    They want more private answers and want more private stuff to talk to jerk off. Send they're all deliberately waiting for girls to talk to them.
    LOL...

• I have no idea honestly. Probably so

• Check your female privilege :o

• yep for sure

• No!!'nn

• I see a lot of guys only questions, per hour.

So no, I'm betting its the other way around. That said I can't really see the girls only questions so you know... Could be either way.

• I don't agree. You see the reason we do this, is because who has the better advise? The person who works the machine? Or the person who watches the person work the machine? You see what I'm saying? We don't know jack about women, so why would we listen to other guys about our woman question? We're better off getting the advice from women. The sight is called, "GirlsASKguys" after all. So the point is to ask the other gender questions to get a better answer.

• I see more often guys asking 'girls only' when they don't want to hear guys telling them what they're doing wrong, and instead want girls to reassure them that their mother's dating advice is great, even though it isn't working.

What Girls Said 2

• Hard to say. The guys only questions are automatically filtered out for the pink users so it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

• I have noticed