To any GaGer I might have been rude to, I apologize. Any GaGer that was rude to me, I forgive?

I also cleared my blocks. I try to be a better person and I'm slowly getting there. I still say mean things sometimes but I'm working on it. Live and let live. Don't hate or go through life being pissed all the time. Don't judge until you've walked a lifetime in their shoes. Life's too short. If you/you will... Respect/be respected. Love/be loved. Encourage/be encouraged.

Thanks to everyone who gave compliments. I was surprised by all the nice things people said. To the bad things, hopefully you recognize the good that comes from being able to wipe your slate clean and have a new start at self improvement, if not, I feel bad for you. Thanks again.

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao i was hoping the poster would be someone else, a person who's notorious for being racist and psychotic then blocking you before you can say anything. i didn't see you post anything mean but good for you :D i hope some other gaggers can follow your footsteps :) blocking is for cowards, only time you should use it is when you are actually getting harassed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am one of those ones that doesn't know you that well but I only remember interacting on your last take and I got a very favourable impression from that but if you have to make peace with people and are doing so, good for you, wish there was more like you,

• We could have a better world if people wanted it. Everyone is too concerned with pushing their own agenda and not caring about anyone else. What goes around, comes around. Thank you for your kind words.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 16

• I don't think that we've ever spoken before so I don't think you've ever been rude to me, but this is good for you to post :) I hope you enjoy your time here more now :P

• I haven't had any issue with you, but I'm sure those who you have upset will appreciate this post, at least some of them.

• Well you can't be accountable for how other people act or react it you can for yourself.

• Well I been rude to so many people hahah! I think lol I never apologies! lol

• I remember you. Welcome back. I don't think we ever had a problem with each other but apology accepted! 😊

• Yes I remember you now! Yeah almost 2 years off. It's good to be back. There's a few people I wish were still here but oh well. No, we never had any problems. A few minor disagreements but nothing mean spirited. Good to talk to you😊

• Oh probably. I'm always having disagreements with someone here.

• Haha yeah me too. I'm an evil homophobe, bigot, sexist and every other ist and ism. Most I don't even know the meaning to lol.

• What a legend. I don't know u but #respect

• .. Amen

You haven't been rude to me... yet hahah, but I totally agree with you :)

• I'm glad I wasn't rude to you. There's not many but sometimes something pisses me off and I can't let it go. It only hurts you when you do that. Nobody has ever done anything to me on here that wasn't very petty so, big deal. I'm glad you agree 😊

• aww thank youuu !! :)

• You're welcome.

• Well it's about time!!! Sheesh... nah j/k hey no worries ok? We all do stupid things! Who are you? 😊

• Hahaha I know, huh. What do you mean who am I?

• I haven't seen you around here before, that's all

• Oh I was on here for a while about 2 years ago. In fact, I joined in March 2014. I haven't been on for a year and a half or more. There's lots of new people and some I remember, a few I miss.

• Awe this was nice 😊 definitely agree!

• I accept your apology in advance ;)

• who r u

• Are you dying or something?

What's your question? I don't see a purpose for this... 👎👀

• Well that's a nice thing to do.

• Life is not meant to be taken so seriously my darlin

• That's some awesome writing

• Great job my German friend 👍🏼

• Reported as nonsense

What Guys Said 16

• Ok, it's good to know that you are trying to be a better person.

• I don't remember you so we probably never had a problem. Either way that was a very nice read. Really boosted my mood. Thanks.

• never admit you're wrong on the internet

• Your profile pic still creeps me the f out lol.

• No clue who you are but kudos to you for trying to better yourself.

• You just painted a target. They are coming. Good luck to you brother.

• Nobody's perfect we all make mistakes. I don't know you as well, but it does take a lot of courage to do something like this. Good for you.

• Did you meet a nice girl recently?

• I remember you as a very old GAG user from my previous account. God bless you my friend. I wish all humanity had that approach.

• I'm just glad you're back lol

• Thanks man. I took almost a 2 year vacation. Missed some friends. Some are still here but there's some holes like bubble but I've been talking to her outside but still lol. And knowmeyoyrself. Those are the main two.

• Nice refreshing mindset, keep it up!

• Seems you are in the victory road. Welcome.

• I never interacted with you but you seem to be great.

• eh? lolol... why do you care if people online care about your meanness? they will just be mean back.. duuh.

• Soo who put you in your place that caused such change?

• You're forgiven.