Questions closing! Should a GAG members questions only close when that person closes their GAG account?

• It should be the way it is now.
  • All a members questions should close when they close their account.
  • No question should ever close even if a member closes their account.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe we should be able to choose when to close our own questions, and that they stay open until WE as users decide we're done with our question.

• Yes, did not think about that. Good idea. So if we never close them they stay open forever.

• Yeah I'd be okay with that. Obviously if the QA is gone they're not going to see the answers anyways.

• Yes, that is my point. People post answers and don't realise the person has closed. If they closed in that situation it would save people the bother in posting when their answer will never been seen by the user.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ok with question closing when the account itself is closed. The questions closing after 48 hours of inactivity is too small of a window in my opinion, I would increase it to seven days.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't mind questions closing. I just think the time frame that they're open needs to be extended. 48 hours isn't that much time for many users. I would prefer if they stay open a week before being shut down. I know I typically forget about my questions after that anyway.

• I mostly hate the question restriction being extreme. When a guru could ask 5 questions. Now can only ask 4 and have to close a question if you want to ask something else.

• That is what I mean. If questions only had to close automatically when the account was closed you would not have to close them all the time. I remember when a guru could ask 7 questions a day.

• members should close their questions but if they haven't they should be closed when the account is closed

What Guys Said 1

• No, that would be too much. There is nothing wrong in closing the questions but then there should be sufficient time limit before the question closes, say at least 7 days. Right it's only 48 hrs ( 2 days) which is very less I believe.