Someone blocked me with no explanation, nothing. Please, help?

I am literally shaking (yes, I am that kind of girl, I overreact). Please, tell me what to do!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Get over it.
    ... or make a fake social media account and stalk the shit out of them.
    Which ever seems more sane to you 😊

What Guys Said 23

• Save your fucks mate. Don't give free fucks.
    Ik this is just over reaction but if you ever feel like this, remember this quote,

"I don't care about losing people who do not wanna be in my life anymore.
    I have lost people who meant the world to me, and I am still doing just fine."

• "Don't give free fucks"... I am stealing this, and making it mine. For what it's worth, I agree with you. I was born with a limited number of fucks to give, therefore, I give none.

• Great New Profile Pic, @takumii:)) xxoo

• Ignore them. It's their problem, not yours. I'll tell you why. They might ask a serious question for which only you have the answer. They'll never see it, so their question may never be answered.

Shooting one's self in the foot, springs to mind. It's their loss, not yours. Forget them. They're just a loser that's not worth worrying over. Worry and they've won. Ignore them and you've won.

• Nothing. There is nothing to be done. They do that all the time.

• Holy shit so what I've been blocked by multiple people all I think is they're fucking whiny pussies and Idc.

• Big deal. They're probably an asshole.

• You just have to move on. It's not worth wasting your time or energy being mad at someone who blocked you

• It happens to all of us Its the net dont sweat the load no big deal

• Nothing... settle down take a deep breath.. another... another... one more... okay, now why are you even concerned about this? You know if you exhibited the signs of a block move and you also know if you are innocent and they just block a little bit of sunshine...

• My gosh, it's not that serious. GAG ain't real life. Who cares if someone blocks you? It's the internet.

Just carry on and go ahead with your life. No reason to lose sleep over it 😑

• It was on Skype.

• Still no reason to lose sleep over it. You'll get over it eventually.

• you must be new to gag

• You do nothing. It's that simple.

• Welcome to gag were people block you for the most petty reasons possible.

• It was on Skype.

• Lol well you didn't say it was on Skype and I do that people all the time when they try to add me as I don't add complete strangers on Skype I've had a lot of run ins with creeps, weirdo's and scammers on there, so it's a better safe then sorry policy.

• So? Don't bother yourself about it. When someone blocks me, I always block them back and just carry on...

• Repeat after me: Zero... Fucks... Given...
    So what? Some people will block you just because... no reason at all or they may be offended (like everyone these days are very easily) by something you might have or not have said... I say fk em lol :v

• Happens all the time, most people just click and move on!

• Lmao. I'm blocked by half of this site probabaly.

• Nothing you can do, they probably saw an opinion of yours and didn't like it so they blocked you.

• You probably don't overreact. You got blocked by someone who you like. That's why you are shaking. If it was just "someone" you would not give two shits about it.

• Deal with it, it's the Internet.

• You should make a new account and talk to him/her agian, or just block him/her back

• Find someone else

• I sometimes block people who post the absolute most idiotic things. Questions, my takes, options, whatever. If its dumb as fuck it ignorant as hell, I'll block you

• Don't make their problem your problem. Ignore it and move on

What Girls Said 19

• Get off tumblr and get used to the idea that on the internet there are people who don't want to talk to you.

• Fair weather Friend to the End, should you had done nothing to deserve a push of His/Her button.
    Good luck and Move on here, dear. xx

• aw you cute thing. fuck him or fuck her, and block him or her on any other social media, be the first and it will hurt less XD hahaha

I'm serious huh lol

• The only thing you can do is move on and get over it. This thing happens often. There's no need to freak out as much as you are. It's not going to help.

• So? they can't block me forever

• The best you can do is just forget about it. Haters are gonna hate, it's what they do.

• Please don't let it concern you too much.. If it's any consultation this has also just happened to me (by another woman strangely enough) this very afternoon.

• Really? You?

Wow
      I mean, you are just so... wonderful, though. And so inoffensive, in every possible way.

Like, if someone just lost their whole family 10 seconds ago, and I had to send in someone from this site to talk to them... I'd pick you.
      Who could block YOU?

So weird

• @redeyemindtricks.. Thank you so much for all your very kind and sweet compliments.. I really don't deserve all that though.

And YES.. I was blocked only yesterday by a 42yr old woman (I do know her username, but naturally I won't be devulging it) after only two messages offering my honest opinion, help and advice.

• Well shit happens 😂

• Chill out. Leave the computer and go do some other shit. Ffs. It's not that big a deal.

• LOOL, I remember when i first got blocked by someone. I blocked em back!! and carried on with life. It's the internet no need to overreact.

• lol forget about it, weak people with no argument skills are trigger happy with that block feature. its apart of life

• Are you serious? It's the Internet. Don't let it get to you. People block me all the time, that's the least of my worries in my life 😂. Take everything with a grain of salt on here.

• Maybe it got nothing to do with you. Maybe he had to block you and maybe others for his own reasons

• Don't engage in debates with people on the Internet. If someone responds to your comment, not liking it, ignore them. Don't respond.

• I would not be concerned about it

• Some people apparently can't cope with people disagreeing with them. It's very irritating.

• So what? It happens all the time. Get over it and stop being so sensitive, or stop using the internet overall.

• me too cause he doesn't like my respond haha
    just open another cont and stalk him

• For gawd sake get over it already, does it matter, it's their loss not yours, i wouldn't take it to heart if they are that childish.