Is GAG really slow on your computer?

It seems as thought the website freezes at least three or four times while I'm trying to do one thing. Is anyone else having this issue? If you are, how do you fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I can help you resolve the issue. Please tell me which browser you're using and the specs if your computer.

If you don't know how to get the specs, follow these instructions:

1) (Windows 7) Click on the start menu button and in the "Search for programs" type in "run" (without quotes). When the run box appears, type in "msinfo32" (without quotes)
    2) (Windows 8/8.1/10) Right next to the start menu button, you should see "Search the web and Windows" just type in "msinfo32" (without quotes).

Just tell me these details:

OS Name:
    Processor:
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM):
    Total Physical Memory:
    Available Physical Memory:

That's of course with the assumption that you're on Windows, if not, tell me which OS you're using.

• I have a chromebook laptop. I believe it uses chrome OS

• I'll definitely check it out so thank you so much! And yeah I know haha, I'm trying to save for a new laptop so hopefully things will change soon.

• Alright, tell me how it goes.
      And please, before you buy a new laptop, consult with me first. I should be able to tell if the laptop is worth it or not compared to the price.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues using GirlsAskGuys. Which pages do you notice that it freezes on? Can you tell me what device and browser you're using? That can help us figure out what the issue may be.

• Well I have a chromebook laptop and I believe it uses chrome OS. Honestly the whole site is pretty slow for me, but it's mostly when I'm writing opinions on questions or takes. I'm typing and it takes about a minute or two for the words to come up and I keep getting error messages about shockwave crashing or flash player.

What Guys Said 15

• right now it appears to be working normally on my end

• Oh the cell its very bad

• Yeah, it's lagging really badly on my phone and desktop. It's funny because it only seems to affect some users.

• Not on mine although I have a pretty good ethernet connection and cpu etc.

• I am a retired IT consultant, if your PC is slow Buy a new one, it is not likrely this web site is your problem.

• My computer works fine for other sites, I do have a chromebook though which isn't the best.

• Maybe you are a victim of the global surveillance problem. Look at my web site to see. It is caustic-bytes. co. uk and you need to use the site map and read the pages on system security. You can talk to me direct from there if you , need more help.

• You cannot fix this. It is the sniffer software from GCHQ and the NSA with, possibly, Microsoft. There is now no PC in the world that is clean as surveillance is done remotely so any scan shows you to be clean. I have proved this forensically, read my web site and the "internet security" page.

• It's not a fast site. Resource intensive : on slower connections its painfully slow.

• its working fine on my pc. it must be your browser problem.

• Yes it's really slowly on my comptuer sometimes, but I think it's the network problem or GAG server problem.

• No, it's as fast as anything else.

• yes probably something wrong I dont know why mayby DDoS?

• Yes it's incredibly slow and crashes a lot on my phone

• No its just you.

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no

• Works fine for me

• I use it in my phone.

What Girls Said 8

• Yea on my phone!

• Seems like you got some good help already! I hope things are working better now. Mine seems to be fine at the moment.

• GAG actually makes my computer shut down sometimes--and I have a new Macbook.

• It seems to be working fine this morning.

• it's fine for me.

• nuh uh

• It sucks on my mobile

• No I have the same issue very often