What kind of questions on gag make you think the asker is an attention seeker?

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl who looks like she could be on a fitness magazine cover posts pics saying "OMG I feel so fattt! Guys tell me am i gross?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Ones where they just end up whining when you give them advice on how to better their situation. Your girlfriend left you because you won't ever admit that you're wrong? Maybe you should apologize. "I can't do that; then she wins!" Isn't that the point of wanting her back?

"I have a crippling physical disability. Can I still be a soldier?" Uh, you literally tried to join up and the military said no. I think it's pretty clear that you will never see active combat. "If I can't be a soldier, I might as well just die!" Um... Since when is that a viable solution to any problem?

What Guys Said 19

• go to the "how do i look section" ... answer is right there.

• Hmm, but some people do just need reassurance on their appearance, probably because they have a special someone they have want to impress

• @redeyemindtricks lol... you stahp it...
      @Asker... yea... I've been told im not normal... kinda messed up in the head. I always asked them "so what is 'normal' then?" or "who decides"...
      i just do what i do. i don't like suspense nor games.

• Anyone asking for a rate is, by definition, an attention seeker. (By extension all the people that rate 8+ regardless and ask for pm's)

Some of the cheating stories are so perfect, that i'mcertain people write then for effect.

The misogynists and feminazis that come out with ridiculous theories and ideas about the opposite sex.

• Most common in "How Do I Look". They know they look good but they pretend like they don't. Still enjoy looking at hot girls. Easy answer too.

• ass/pussy/tits questions

• any time a question is asked that has been asked before.

• I don't think 'types' of questions matter.
    Only 'types' of people who phrase their question in that way.

"How do I look" questions get a bad rep from all the fake bitches.

• How do I look when she makes them over and over

• who is not an attention seeker? even saints Popes and mullahs are attention seekers.

• The unbelievably obvious stupid questions you can't believe anyone would ask. If they are serious questions then these people have some real serious issues.

• *am I too fat?*
    -> pics with boobs and booty showing off but not the actual body included
    even though those are more often than not catfishes

or "is my 8" penis too small?"

etc

• mostly people say on how do i look topic are people attention seekers, but i would say some people are very insecure on how they look thats why they post thier pictures and ask how do i look.

• Don't really care. Ill bait into their attention and tell them my true opinion if they even care to see it. I just enjoy giving my input.

• do i look good. Look at my perfect face and body. OMG I'm so insecure.

• When they constantly ask the same question over and over and over again.

• "am i fat" with a perfectly slim, model like pic of a girl. classic.

• meh... provided its in the rules of the forum, i don't care who asks what.

• I think i like the same sex... hahah

• Do I look fat? What ethnicity do I look? etc

• how do I look...

What Girls Said 14

• "So like every guy looks at me up and down, licking their lips and they always tell me I'm so beautiful and perfect. Like why do they do that? What does it mean?"

Faaaaaaaaaaaaack off. Bitch you know what it means you just want people to continue patting your ass.

• HDIL questions and "what does it mean when..." Questions. Like have you seen what they ask? "What does it mean when someone looks at me for 3.25 seconds from across the street?" No one is the stupid so they must obviously want attention.

Oh! And the guys pretending to be girls. They're obvious attention seekers as well.

• a lot of how do i look's, especially when there's evidently nothing they can change, or the ones about which profile picture they should choose... . I don't know stuff like that.

• 1|1
  • The how do I look questions.
    Bonus points if it's like "rate my glasses" but you know it's about their boobs.

• Normally, "how do I look," questions when the people in them is obvious they are attractive.

• Sometimes, those with "How I look"

• Questions like:
    My boyfriend/girlfriend and I have sex all the time is this bad?
    My boyfriend/girlfriend treats me well. I hate it

• I don't particularly care if they're looking for attention so I don't notice

• I love real life situation questions and they get my attention

• Isn't that what the "how do I look" section is all about?

• Pretty much all HDIL questions lol. Especially if the person is attractive.

• "Omg i'm so ugly am i? rate me 1-10 " * picture of beautiful girl * "are my legs fat? " *picture of super beautiful smooth skinny legs " I also saw this one annoying ass question but it got taken down it was like "Guess my bra size?" * picture of big perfect boobs*

• "Do I look faaaat?"
    When the Q/A is skinny and fit as hell.
    "Is my penis small? My penis is 8 inches"
    Yeah, fuck you.
    "Are my boobs small?"
    Posts a pic of boobs big enough to hide a kitten between them
    "Does my ass look faaat?"
    Fuck you x2. :3