Issues with this site?

Anyone else having issues with gag's? Site always lags/freezes off and on and shockwave player always crashes when I'm on here? Anyone else experience this? I've tried updating and reinstalling shockwave player but it doesn't help which makes me think it's the website?

I'm using Chrome if it matters.
And on home pc

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! Thanks for reporting this issue. How long has it been going on for?

• A few days for sure. Maybe a week?

• It's really bad this morning. I think the one guy is right, I think it's the ads (they aren't helping for sure). When I post 20 opinions and the ads go away it's better. Not sure if it's 100% better, but better.

• Yes, we're working on fixing this issue. It will hopefully be fixed soon :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I experience that on some days. Usually, it's because of the stupid ads.

It sick because I prefer using the site on a PC than my phone. I hope they can make the site more streamlined and efficient.

What Girls Said 8

• yes , i thought it was my internet connection, but other sites i use seem to be ok. It just seems to be a problem when i am on G@ G . Usually i don't have this trouble , but it has been like this for three days now. it's so annoying :(

• It seems as if this issue has been more frequent. I haven't seen any issues yet, but good luck!

• Here and there but it's ok with me now

• I've experienced it one or two times. If not then they are down for maintainence.

• Yes i am experiencing it also

• I have been experiencing this as well

• Not me, everything's going fine here

• I'm always talking to different /same people

What Guys Said 7

• I never have trouble with GAG on my laptop but it gives a bit of trouble on phones. GAG improved the problem I was having on my phone greatly.

Let me call @RedRain As she was the one that helped me.

• I do have the occasional crash on chrome but I don't know if it's the browser or this site as youtube and other sites have crashed as well.

• Yeah on my cheap GO phone I do a lot

• It is probably not your phone. Gag just gives lots of trouble on all mobiles anyway.

• @Applefan1 I know you told me but my phone is a junker why do you think I got it for free for a year with free phone calls? Because its dirt cheap. I doubt it will last me a year anyway

• Oh ok. I understand.

• Meh it's slow sometimes but about 90% of the time I have no issues with it at all.

• Shockwave player? It's them bloody advertisements. They crash my phone too.

• Yep, definitely the ads. Works fine now without them. Thanks!

• Yeah, as soon as you hit level 7, you won't deal with this anymore. Unless you post 20 opinions per day, then you're mellow.

• Just you.