G@Gers, Do you sometimes click on a question or a MyTake just to get it off the live feed page?

I know I do. The same one over and over never changing gets super annoying to me. It would really nice if it changed every time you refreshed the feed.

• Totally
  • Don't Care
  • No, I stop to read it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yah lol though that was just me.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I only click on something if it seems interesting or if i feel VERY passionately about it. I never click on something idc about.

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean by live feed? RSS/Atom or some feature on the site that I've yet to discover?

in either case, I truly empathize with your feeling of annoyance from similar sites! So I guess it really matter not what your answer is, I would click on it or (well do whatever it takes, is all I'll say since our a dude!) but I would go to grow to great lengths to "Say it ain't so-o-o-o-oh!" I hate reoccurring BS as much as the average Joe Blow, and seemingly as much as you!

I can't grease my mail "wo/man"s hand (in the former case I have fun trying!) enough to get the junk-mail out off my mailbox orifice! So I sincerely doubt I will make progress in avoiding that which I do not want to see on the net! Damn Windows 10! Is there a stronger word than "loathe"? Hmm...

• I never use the live feed only topics but the featured questions/takes can throw the timeline off and be annoying so I can only imagine what live feed is like.

• No, I'm never on the live feed, I always see the most recent questions.