How is G@G traffic now? Do you go on as frequently as before the changes happened?

I've stopped coming to G@G less frequently because it just isn't enjoyable anymore because of all te changes that has happened.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Naw and these closed questions are taking the fun right out of this site 😫😣.. I came so close to closing and leave g gag for good lol

3|0
    0|0
  • I find when they do the upgrades it takes a bit of time to get used to them - I don't ask many questions so the closed questions don't affect me - I think the way GaG has gone since last summer has suited my usage style more than others - I am very rarely on life feed preferring to go through the topics I like and picking up questions and takes there.

1|0
    0|0
  • after the big changes this year I don't come as often here anymore. if I had to guess I'd say 30-50% less

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it's about the same for me. A few of the updates kind of degraded this site but something about it still drives me to log in like before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still come on here as much as when I first signed up. I hardly go on Facebook anymore because of GAG. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here 24/7. I made it my home, I eat here, I shit here, I sleep here. Repeat

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not as good as before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp same here

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm way more annoyed with the uptick in sexual advertising by the site. I can't go to a single page without penis cakes or talk about positions or something else ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its felt the same to me. We've adjusted lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still here as often as before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not happy with some changes. But I come here as frequently as before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think gag is becoming more popular due to the changes

0|0
    0|0