Gender ratio of the GAG?

Just a simple curiosity of mine, i also wonder the by what age groups

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are more girls, this sometimes all I see is blue up and down my feed lol. I think that largest age group is between 18-24. You should've done a poll.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is really difficult to judge, since I get the feeling there are a good amount of catfish girls (which may actually be guys) and a good amount of duplicate xper 1 or 2 guy accounts. I feel like there are a slightly more guys than girls, but it is incredibly difficult to tell.

The age group 18-24 is definitely the most common, then probably 25-29, and then under 18.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's roughly the same. And I guess the biggest age group is 18-24, closely followed by 25-29 :p

0|0
    0|0
  • more women than men and I think that there are many in 18-24 age categories

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about the gender differences, but the most popular age group is 18-24 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure on the split but definitely the 18-24 crowd.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl here

0|0
    0|0
  • I thinks it's pretty 50/50 with slightly more girls than guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I suppose more females here than males!

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess that the biggest age group is 18-24. About gender I'm not sure, but I risk to say that there are more girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • select (select count (*) from tblusers where gender ='m') / (select count (*) from tblusers where gender ='f') as percentage_of_guys_to_girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed more girls (including trolls with fake accounts) on here. Most common age group is definitely 18-24.

0|0
    0|0
  • *gasp* no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon more guys, maybe 18-24 is the main range.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there are more females here then how almost every question have more male answers on a average?

0|0
    0|0
  • more girls are here.

0|0
    0|0