How do you deal with the catfish on this site?

• Ignore them
  • Turn the tables on them
  • Out them
  • Other (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave a comment pointing out that the pictures are of someone else. Like there's a girl on here now who's using pictures of a country singer Danielle Bradbury and when you google search the images it actually links to the singer's twitter which is amusing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• For the most part, ignore them. Although if I find them particularly annoying I might say something to them. Like 🐡🐟🐠.

• I usually play them along for a while and then let them know that I know they're full of shit. Which is when most of them block me.

Because of the posting rules against "member posts" - you can't really say much about other users. And there's no GaG site rule against being a catfish - even though the user agreement says that you agree that you are who you say you are.

It's a bit ambiguous at best.

So I play along until they bore me, then I tell them I know..🙋

• Typically, I ignore them. Every now and then, I might post a link to photos of the catfish.

• Ignore.

• EXPOSE THEM

• Just ignore them.

• ignore them, sometimes i just answer as if they aren't catfishes just because

• Leave us catfish alone

• Feed them to my cats.

• Ignore any strange acting people

• Ha. There was this girl who put Paris Jackson's picture and got caught and now she's not active any more.

• Throw them back into the ocean.

• Ignore them

What Guys Said 12

• I ignore them. This isn't a dating site so they're free to do what they want. They don't annoy me as much as trolls.

• Turn the tables and throw them a baited hook.

• I'm not trying to date anyone on here so it's not an issue lol

• Cook them and ear them. *burhp*

• throw them a fish

• This is the internet
    Land of the Memes and Home of the Trolls

Catfish are trolls by default

• I don't really try to get close to people on this site so it's not an issue generally...

• I go fishing to see how many I can catch.

• Don't really pay attention to them, a good commentary is a good commentary regardless if the persona some guy/gal used is him/herself or not.

• I don't see what to do about it so I would just choose to ignore them.

• whats a catfish? and what wrong do they do here? iv'e heard this name a lot of times.

• Make them fall in love with me and then sleep with their best friend. Works every time 90% of the time.