How do you deal with the catfish on this site?

• Ignore them
    64% (21)74% (17)68% (38)Vote
  • Turn the tables on them
    6% (2)9% (2)7% (4)Vote
  • Out them
    21% (7)4% (1)14% (8)Vote
  • Other (please explain)
    9% (3)13% (3)11% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave a comment pointing out that the pictures are of someone else. Like there's a girl on here now who's using pictures of a country singer Danielle Bradbury and when you google search the images it actually links to the singer's twitter which is amusing.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• For the most part, ignore them. Although if I find them particularly annoying I might say something to them. Like 🐡🐟🐠.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually play them along for a while and then let them know that I know they're full of shit. Which is when most of them block me.

Because of the posting rules against "member posts" - you can't really say much about other users. And there's no GaG site rule against being a catfish - even though the user agreement says that you agree that you are who you say you are.

It's a bit ambiguous at best.

So I play along until they bore me, then I tell them I know..🙋

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically, I ignore them. Every now and then, I might post a link to photos of the catfish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ignore.

0|1
    0|0
  • EXPOSE THEM

1|1
    0|0
  • Just ignore them.

0|1
    0|0
  • ignore them, sometimes i just answer as if they aren't catfishes just because

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave us catfish alone

3|0
    0|0
  • Feed them to my cats.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ignore any strange acting people

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha. There was this girl who put Paris Jackson's picture and got caught and now she's not active any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw them back into the ocean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I ignore them. This isn't a dating site so they're free to do what they want. They don't annoy me as much as trolls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn the tables and throw them a baited hook.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not trying to date anyone on here so it's not an issue lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Cook them and ear them. *burhp*

0|1
    0|0
  • throw them a fish

0|1
    0|0
  • This is the internet
    Land of the Memes and Home of the Trolls

Catfish are trolls by default

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really try to get close to people on this site so it's not an issue generally...

0|1
    0|0
  • I go fishing to see how many I can catch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really pay attention to them, a good commentary is a good commentary regardless if the persona some guy/gal used is him/herself or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see what to do about it so I would just choose to ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats a catfish? and what wrong do they do here? iv'e heard this name a lot of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make them fall in love with me and then sleep with their best friend. Works every time 90% of the time.

0|0
    0|0