Why the fuck gag enjoys removing questions?

I have asked a question yesterday about some serious issue that i was going through and all i needed was someone to listen to me and possibly give some advice. They took it down today like correct me if im wrong gag but this site is for fucking helping people right? If you dont even let people help me then no wonder why so many people leave this site.

I want opinions on this. Oh wait they may take this one down too...

• Gag is a total joke
  • Gag is contradicting itself
  • Gag is always right (option for admins)

Most Helpful Guy

• There was probably something that broke the rules. Generally, moderators and admin are very fair. You should have been advised by GAG if it broke any rules and was removed, but it may have been hidden by a moderater pending review by admin.

If you feel it would help, PM me with what the question was about. Not necessarily the actual question, but enough to be able to advise you.

• In the comments below, i tried to explain what it was about by messing up the words lol im afraid they won't approve of it either.

• Whatever your problem was, please never consider self harm. You are worth more than that. In the long run, it doesn't solve the underlying issue, and can make matters worse. If need be, PM someone you can trust and talk directly. We are all here to help, but sometimes more professional help is needed as the issue may well be beyond the scope of us amateurs.

• Thanks for MHG!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It may have violated community guidelines or was considered as spam. When making questions make sure you structure them well, use correct grammar, adhere to the community guidelines and post your question in the relevant topic and it shouldn't get removed :)

• I think the purpose for this site is for girls to upload slooty pictures asking if they look good and for guys to ask if their dick is decent size.

Anything else seems to just fit into the ''Not really a question for here'' category.

• You sir will have the MHO if they dont remove this too.

• GAG has some rules on what is allowed. And even then most posts that are questionable remain. It is the flagrant violators that get removed, so I would assume that you violated one of the rules about what may be posted.

The rules are for the good of the site and to keep people from getting violent with each other on here.

• But what i dont understand is that i was simply asking for advice on a self h*rm related topic. And i wasn't even suici*al. There you go i had to mess up the words so that they won't get mad...

• Those two areas are both mental health issues. GAG users are not trained to deal with that kind of thing and often cause more problems than they help with, even if their intentions are good, though many will go out of their way to make you feel worse and that could cause you to harm yourself more. I don't know how they deal with self harm, but when they take down a suicidal post they refer the user to a sited that has that issue as a purpose and is staffed by people trained to deal with that.

It is for your protection.

• I have seen a few questions that I found very interesting (both the questions, and the incoming answers) get taken down. The worst part if when people post anonymously (as understandable as that may be at times) because then you can't even try to message the person and talk about what they posted!

• I notice this too it seems that if your question is not popular enough they remove it... Other Q&A websites let you keep your Q&A's Up much longer...

• I notice it too. Too bad this was actually a nice site before...

• Post removals have nothing to do with the "popularity" of the post. You can review our removal reasons here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• @xHoneyxBeex Not sure about that yet... But but I understand your position... I was a moderator on the Experience Project and a member for 6 years... This place is too exclusive to kids like you,, not old guys like me... But I can deal with that...

• What did you ask?

• A question about..-. let's see how i can define it without actually using the word- hurting myself. (I hope gag approves of this type of language. ) All i wanted was simply advice from people.

• God im not thinking of killing my freaking self. If that was what i had in mind i wouldn't waste my precious time here. I was here because i wanted to feel less alone and seems like they didn't want a whiny bitch asking real advice rather than posting selfies on here.

• Thanks for the advice though

• Maybe you are asking rude questions...

• See above. My response to what my question was.

• Wot I dislike's I can't mention someone I think they're ugly... for example I was answerin' here...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1958920-write-a-3-sentence-horror-story-best-guy-girl-get-mho

And I wanted to mention those gals I think they're UGLY... if I did they'd take it down as a member post...

What Girls Said 6

• We take suicide and self-harm very seriously and feel that people should be directed to a more professional source for help and to discuss those serious issues. That is why links to the suicide hotline and a myTake about suicide prevention are sent to the member when we remove posts for that reason.

In the future when you have questions about post removals, please contact us directly by sending a message to www.girlsaskguys.com/contact or to the GirlsAskGuys user here: www.girlsaskguys.com/user/girlsaskguys

You can view our posting guidelines here as well. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• You can post questions but there are guidelines for posting, which you can find in the FAQ. The reason why your question was taken down should have been included in the message sent to you. If you have any issues then it's probably best to contact an admin about it.

• I understand but see my response to fauchelevent

• Im freaking aware of that. All i wanted was to feel less alone and i guess i should have simply upload a duck face and asked how the fick i looked.

• You can still ask legit questions, but there are also guidelines to follow when posting.

• Would you like some fries with that salt?

• Like everything, GAG has rules that you have to follow. If the question didn't follow the rules, it would be removed, maybe that's what happened.

• All they said that they were worried about me and removed the question. Like 0 reason. If you are worried about me let me talk to people and get some advice gag, thanks.

• Hmm, worried about you? In some situations, like if the question is removed because of suicidal tendencies, removing it is the safer option. In some situations, the people on here can say things that'll just make the situation work.

• *situation worse.

• What was your question about?
    There must be a question. If it was merely you venting then it was likely taken down as spam. I doubt it has been removed yet, probably just hidden. You'll know if it violated the site rules if you get a message saying it was removed for (insert reason here).

• Lol there was no reason they simply just removed it and let me know that they did..

• Ah... If the admins removed it then it must have violated rules.

• Was your question suicidal or something like that?