Whoa, what happend to this site?

I haven't been on this site in a long time and its changed a lot? Pls help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup if u haven't been here in 2-3 years this looks like a totally different website!

But don't fret, the site functions mostly the same. The biggest changes are the automatic closing after 48 hours of inactivity (which I absolutely despise this feature and the admins know about it), and the lack of a downvote button (which I don't like either).

Don't let the changes fool you, the sites still functions 90% the same. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• welcome to your personal hell :D

What Guys Said 6

• Just change your settings and everything will be alright :P
    And yep
    Welcome back 😂 LOL

• Oh, where to begin? Seriously, there have been so many changes in the past 3 months I do not know where to begin.

• What changes You pretty much started GAG at same time as me and all that's really changed is the dislike button and a few other things that are barely noticeable.

• what kind of help do you need?

• What help you want?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, the site has gone through many changes. You might just need to explore the site as you go to learn what the updates are. Checking the FAQ could help as well.

• They butchered everything in the site.

• They have made a lot of changes in the past couple of months on this site

• They've changed a lot of things on here. Its not really the same anymore, they close questions now after at least 2 days I believe, and they got rid of the dislike button, etc.