Why are you on GAG?

How long have you been here?
what do you like/hate about GAG?
have you made friends here and outside of GAG?
would you like to meet someone from here in real life? Why or why not?

And finally, why are YOU SO AWESOME?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been here since May 11, 2015... so 11 months.

What I like about GAG: Answering questions, the feeling of satisfaction when you help someone, learning about things I wouldn't have been able to know about otherwise, interaction with people I would have never met otherwise
    What I hate about GAG: The lack of downvote, the lack of "following feature," the closing of questions too fast

Friends here / outside of GAG: Yep. I have met people I've gotten along with here who'd I call friends for sure. I haven't met any GAGers outside of GAG though.

Would I meet someone from here in real life: For sure. I can think of a good mix of people who I wish I could meet in real life.

Why am I awesome? No idea.
    media.giphy.com/media/qrwthQPPQrtEk/giphy.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I've been here 5 years?
    I like a lot of the community, I've met some pretty cool people here. I hate the trolls sometimes, they just get on my nerves. But it's the Internet, so what can you do?
    I've made quite a few friends here, which is awesome :)
    I would meet some people from here, @CHARismatic110 lives not too far away so maybe one day!😋
    As for the last question... I'm not really😅 I'm just an odd girl who likes to answer questions!

What Guys Said 41

• "How long have you been here?"
    516 days

"what do you like/hate about GAG?"
    So much to tell
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25088-why-i-am-still-on-gag
    In case it's lengthy :-
    ●I feel like it's a family. It is here for me when no one is there in real life to talk to.
    ●So much to learn here.
    ●I got a lot of help in SexEd, general health and fashion related questions.
    ●I like the fact that some people here think that I'm really smart which is so untrue irl lol.
    ●As I'm pursuing a career in law, it helps me in interacting with different people with different opinions and challenges + the way we report the negativity improves my judging skills.
    ●This place keeps me updated.
    ●I love making people happy (who doesn't?)
    I don't "hate" anything here.

"have you made friends here and outside of GAG?"
    Here? So many! But we aren't literally friends in real life. I've some G@G friends on Facebook tho.

"would you like to meet someone from here in real life? Why or why not?"
    I'd like to meet so many people, but if I'll be honest, I'd not because it's not possible because of the distance. But I think it's possible for me to meet @HandsomeRaj and @Chief16 because we live in the same country. I'd like to meet Raj because he's a second father in form of an online friend who knows me so well and takes care of me. He's super intelligent and a successful person and I learned a lot from him. In fact, he helped me in learning so many basic things like English (he doesn't even know that). He's such an inspiration.
    Chief16 is like a brother. He's sarcastic, wise & intelligent. He holds same opinions like me. We get along so well. So glad I met someone like him here.
    There are a lot of other people I'd love to meet but as I said, it doesn't seem possible.

"And finally, why are YOU SO AWESOME?"
    I... have no idea. It just suits me. I had a choice of becoming an awful sadist but I thought being awesome sounds better.
    i816.photobucket.com/.../rainbowsheep2.gif

• I've been here since the 1st of December since last year. I don't really have anything to like or dislike on G@G but I've grown to like the community here, a shout out to the people I want to meet are
    @YourFutureEx because he's just awesome. And he's probably the closest.
    @TheBraveLion we got this plan that needs to be executed.
    @SweetHomicidalQueen my emphatic friend of various degrees.
    @HookingSwan amongst my oldest friends here, considering I'm not all that old here. Lol.

• I have been here for 1 year, 4 months and 5 days.
    Hard to say what I like or don't like about it. Obviously I like it very much if I come here every single day after joining. I think there may have been just one or two days when I haven't been here - both were when I was in the country with no internet.
    I have made a few good friends here. Introduced a person from rl to gag as well.
    And I most def would want to meet a few people here.

And I'm awesome becasue I am THIS dude here. Not anyone one else but THIS ONE right here.

• Lots of questions.
    (1) Why am I on GaG :- I think calling it a community is a good way to describe it, for some reason I think of it as a little town of people. I don't get on with a few, get on with most and really well with some. Through interaction and their posts you can guess how your fiends are doing, laugh with them, give them a bit of support. It is a two way street often you leave a hint on site and someone says something you need to hear half the time without you revealing what is wrong. It feels good to help other people apart from your friends. It is entertaining. I have given some money to charity and have a nice nest egg in my Amazon account. If I am bored, it helps pass the time and nearly every time I am on it something makes me smile. I learn something new everyday. I have become less judgy for example the kids on the site amaze me with some of their wise inputs. I am more confident I am kinda shy and have a stutter but now I answer selfie and voice questions without hesitation, at the start I definitely would not do that.
    (2) How long :- 13 months
    (3a) See Q1
    (3b) There is a rude/arrogant/creepy/negative/destructive/shouty element on GaG I try to avoid
    (4) On GaG yes a good few, Off GaG not so many
    (5) Jury is out on this one, I have got used to their online persona, meeting them in real life is a different dynamic TBH not sure
    (6) I don't know again - I suppose I act totally on instinct but that instinct is honed by a lot of thought. I try really hard to be genuine but can also mean I won't change for anyone or try to fit in. I am a lovely person to those I connect with but for some reason I die a thousand deaths if the connection or meeting is cold so it often means the other person has to do all the work at first.

• I came here after a break-up to get some help. I never asked the question, as I found myself helping others, as best I could. I've been here about a year, maybe just over, in two incarnations. I used to be dogbert777. I love meeting new people, but hate all the "How's my dick" an "Does he like me" questions! :-o

I have made several close friends here, and we talk away from GAG. There is someone I want to meet one day.

Why am I so awesome? I'm not. My profile says, "Average. Nothing special".

• Here since 3/9/2010.
    I like reading and answering questions I can find interesting. It's educational and I get to help others which feels nice.
    Haven't really made any friends here. Not interested either.
    I don't see myself as "Awesome". Just a shy, quiet guy.

• Well, this is the only online persona/outlet I have (I'm not exactly what you would call smartphone or social media savvy), so once I landed here, I looked around, mumbled "this'll do" and stayed here.

I'm not sure if anyone here would call me their friend, as I'm probably a bit too reserved for that kind of stuff online.

Like: How everyone (read: most people) here is so cool. Gives me something to look up to :)
    Hate: The fact that the downvote isn't back yet :^)))))))))))))))

Uh, I have at least 10 friends out of GAG thank you very much ;p

I'm not sure if I'd like to meet anyone here in real life, as I'd have nothing to talk to them about, except show them my garden and my rock collection. probably not the most attention-grabbing things there :/

Why am I so awesome? Well if I told you, everyone would be awesome 8)
    (just kidding, I'm not that awesome)

• I'm came here in search of intelligent interchanges with enlightened individuals. Boy did I get off at the wrong exit! Anyway, you got the "awesome" part tight.

• How long have you been here?
    Little over 3 years

what do you like/hate about GAG?
    It's a love/hate relationship

Something like that

Yes

And finally, why are YOU SO AWESOME?
    I just am lol.

• How long have you been here?
    374 days

what do you like/hate about GAG?
    like: the people, hate: shitty updates, idiots

yes!

definitely <3
    but most are too far away :(

And finally, why are YOU SO AWESOME?
    I'm not 😒

• Because I am VERY curious about the opposite gender and I want to poke their brains about things and get a wide array of opinions.

• Pure entertainment value.
    I like being entertained, but I get pissed at the updates and I facepalm very often at the comments (it's part of the amusement, I suppose).
    Yes, I have. Por supuesto que sí 😉
    Yes, I do.
    Oh, am I. That's just how it is 😎

• About 20 minutes, now
    Like the diversity of topics discussed, dislike/hate the very frequent shallow concerns.
    No, haven't made friends here.
    Wouldn't mind meeting anyone face to face, provided he/she is a decent human being.

I'm just that good, that's why.

• About 2 year & 3 months... and why? Because of the community.
    There are exceptions but in general GAG is a nice community and I've always felt good on here :D

• i used to be here before a year but then after a year i came back
    i like passing my time here by sharing opinions
    yeah i did make some friends here but not outside of gag
    naah i dont think so i like to meet anyone from here in real life. because im a introvert

and to the last question, "well what can i say, im a badass"

• -Amazon GC, ask people questions, answer their questions
    -Been here for 16 years
    -its addictive lel... I hate that it doesn't let users edit shit and its relatively small population
    -Nope just acquintances lel
    -Never lel

• Because I am the peoples champion

• I've been here since December 2nd, 2014. I'm still here just because I like here.

• 1) Give or take a year.
    2) The people. Some are great, some are complete morons.
    3) Eh, I have a few people I see a lot and agree with, but I don't think I have any real "friends" on here.
    4) Probably not. I'm too awkward for that. And again, not really any friends.
    5) Am I?

• I ask myself that everyday lol ;) A great time killer though. And why am I so awesome? Not sure, just am ;)

• Amazon gift card and I am currently working on a project where I will make a video of all the gag questions on gag and all the memorable gag moments.

• boredom, about a year or two, I hate how they keep doing useless updates that annoy people, haven't really made friends, and no I don't want to meet anyone here in real life. and because I was born that way

• i ask myself that question every day :/

• how long about a year

i hate no one and nothing

yes to the friends

not likely to meet anyone I live in england

awesome.. not applicable

• I have been here for around 2 months. I like that I get to answer good questions and hate that they removed the downvote...
    Nah... I am not awesome...

• well I'm new here and I love this because people are brutally honest here. actually it's better not to get too close with people of this site. because it will affect the judgements. now I can't talk harsh here because of the awareness of having someone from my place here.
    I'm awesome because I'm a unicorn. my horn happened to be misplaced.

• why i am here on GaG and what i like are both the same i like reading different opinions on different subjects it entertains me and makes me think

• QUESTION STEALLLEERRRRR

And I'm here just to have fun

• I ve been here for almost 6 months.
    I like friends on here. I have a few friends here.
    I would like to meet @This_is_my_username and @HookingSwan. they are wonderful friends.

• Still trying to find the answer!. When I do will let you know

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 30

• been here almost 3 years now.
    what makes me stay is the closeness of the community. i feel like i know people, and like people know me, and we're just here hanging out as one big dysfunctional crazy group.
    i've made a lot of friends here, and a few close friends that i've felt I've known all my life.
    haven't met anyone from here yet. I'm definitely open to it, but it would take awhile of getting to know each other. i keep telling GaG to create an annual GaG party but is anyone listening? NOOOOOOOO.

im awesome because i've got africa in my blood. *hair flick*

• it's going to be a year soon..
    I like that it's interesting.. new stuff happens and I don't get bored..
    I have a few friends on here and now outside too.. that I would love to meet someday..
    and I am awesome cuz I am me.. 8)
    25.media.tumblr.com/...m1csvzfSTA1rn95k2o1_500.gif

• Since 2011...
    I love the fact that I can help people and learn about new things especially social opinions. I dislike the trolls and gender haters sometimes.
    I've made one or two friends from here
    Hmmm yeah I'd like to meet a few people for sure

• - I've been here since July 2014.
    - I like that I am able to help others, that I have met some wonderful people, and that this site helps me pass the time.
    - I dislike the private opinions and the short amount of time before questions close.
    - I definitely have made friends and more from this site. :)
    - Yes, I have met one person from here in real life so far. I'm planning on meeting at least two more people from here as well, though I'd love to see more of the users.

Why are you so awesome?

• Been here for over a year now.

I hate who ever codes this website for they do a very shitty job with the updates. This website could be A LOT better but they are to lazy to fix it.

I have made some on gag.

I don't know if I would

Only awesome thing I can think of is being able to open any object with any kind of everyday thing I can find. Along with trying to reach for things, I just make stuff so I can get it.

• I've been on GAG since October of last year (I had another account)
    I like meeting new people, seeing new view points and allowing to TELL EVERYONE MY OPINION. I just hate how sensitive a lot of people are on here.
    I have made many friends on GAG.
    I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SO MANY PEOPLE FROM HERE. I'd tag them but they know who they are.
    Also, cause your awesomeness is contagious!

• I think I first made an account a year ago or something? Or two years? I probably wanted to know if guys like boobs or butts better. I only really started "interacting" (read: Spouting dumb shit for shits n giggs) on this site since like last Sept or August or something. But now I'm done. ✌ just waitin on some things and then I'm outtie.

• As for friends, no I doubt it. Enemies, I don't know. I would hope so.
      Meeting people? Not particularly.
      Why am I awesome? I'm not. I'm good at pretending though.

• Been here since November 2014. I like being able to write Takes, answer good and fun questions, and give advice. I also like the cool people that I've met here. I'd love to meet a few people from here. I think it'd be cool to hang out in person. And you're awesome!

• Been here since probably 2011 on my old account. It just entertains me.
    I would definitely like to meet some people on here, like you!

• Had this account since 2012.
    It's a good way to waste time lol
    Yes, a few on here. Outside, my boyfriend.
    Yeah I'd like to meet people from here.

• I haven't been on GaG in about a year. I'm on here now because I wanted to check up on how things are still going on here.
    I've been a member since June 2014
    I like being able to read people opinions and things.. I don't know what I hate..
    I have made friends with people on here.
    I don't know anyone on here now.
    Amber.. I'm awesome because I'm Me (:

• I've been on GaG for one day I guess.
    But I had two other accounts, I left because of a bitch 😜
    I'm not really friends with many people, but I've made a couple friends and have a boyfriend from here also.
    Yea I would love to meet my boyfriend because I love him, also would like to meet some friends.
    I'm so awesome because I'm emo 💁🏼

• God knows 😅😅😅 I don't remember anything anymore 😂😂😂 but yeah i have friends here and this is why i'm here ❤️❤️😍😍😏😏😏

• I've been coming here on and off for a while now
    I like gag
    Made a few good friends on here
    Yesh i would love to meet a few people

Im awesome because im a gag member!

• Maybe 6 months
    The people/the bigots
    Kind of/yes
    Oh hell yes, many of you seems so nice

Because I'm John Cena. Kidding, I'm Chuck Noris.

I'm actually not that awesome

• - I'm here around 1 month and half
    - I'm here just to ask questions
    - Yes I got friends
    - I don't know but yes if they live near me
    - because you are the awesome Hhh 💋

• Almost one year.
    Like: the people Hate: the updates
    Yes, I have
    Sure, why not.
    I'm awsome because I'm me!

• Because I love dick size questions 😍

• I've been here for some months. I came here to ask questions and make friends. Itll be nice to meet some people from here.

• To pass time

• Mostly I'm just bored.

• Because I feel like it :P lol

• To have fun and to help out others

• To get advise on stuff

• So I can meet new friends and chat!

• People is honest.
    I knew GAG from a few time ago, but never really engaged on it until now.
    Not made any friends yet here.
    Yes, I would totally meet someone from here in real life, hate texting based friendship.

• Because @ThisDudeHere recommended this site for me, and now i come here every day :D

• Probably because I'm bored and I have a boring life 😐

• not long
    i hate how ignorant people are and the question is mostly about relationship :|

• So I can find out what other people think about my problems.