Are there any GAGers you used to like but now you dislike, or you used to dislike but now you like?

0|1
13|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm new here and a handful of people already blocked me. That's the start for me xD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All men should live in peace and harmony...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 14

• I remember I used to dislike @Takumii but now I find him hilarious. Maybe I may have got more cynical over my time on GAG and appreciate his humor more, who knows? Haha

There are also some GAGers who I thought were alright but then I grew to dislike them... Can't say I'll be naming those though. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few. In one case I stopped following them because their views about things just seemed too... off.. for me. And in another case their views were just so batshit ridiculous that I couldn't just remain in contact and pretend I can communicate with a person who thinks that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion of myself isn't what it used to be!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't keep track of that stuff. If I did like or dislike users on here then I forgot about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too new to have a love-hate relationship with anyone on here. I don't have any enemies that I know of 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... some went from neutral to dislike, but I can't remember anyone I liked and then I didn't like them anymore for whatever reason

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few I have changed my views on both ways - I won't tag, I don't want to offend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. For sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like- Noone
    Dislike - Everyone :/

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinions remain consistent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I have mixed opinions of a lot of people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm, yeah you could say that

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably but I can't remember who

0|0
    0|0
  • Naa, too old for that shit

0|0
    0|0