Do you think people's advice on here (GAG) is accurate?

I find that it depends on the situation.. But the longer the question (more detail) I find that the answers aren't that accurate because people think in black & white a lot on here. Like oh, some dude isn't behaving ___ way, dump his ass! He isn't interested! You deserve better! I know it's opinions and whatever, but I feel like many users don't fully read the question, misinterpret the information since its online, or have a one sided mind depending on how badly they've been burned by the opposite sex.

• Yes
  • No
  • It's a hit or miss, the answers are all over the place

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think you are right when you said that posts which are long with lot of details may not get accurate replies and one of the reasons I think is because of the length of the post, and not many people would like to read long questions, posts so they might start coming to conclusions mid way down the post, without reading it completely, and when they give their reply while doing that, the reply naturally will not be accurate.

I believe I always give the most logical and accurate suggestions, opinions but then sometimes even I can be wrong, I am also a human after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, not everyone is here to give advice, to be honest.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a toss-up between GAG and a fortune cookie!

• I will tell you what is happening - People don't read the question details often just answering the question title they see on feed or at best just skimming the details - I often see cases where that has blatantly happened.

• No most of it is garbage that's why you should take everything people say here with a grain of salt or grain of sand or grain of citric acid whatever helps you sleep at night kid lol.

• Some of us are honest BUT we are only a few. Use UR head, work it out and take the advicre that seems good.

• if the advice comes from me, its accurate. If it comes from anyone else though, its a toss up

• For most of the askers, a blunt response and kick up the backside is what they actually need for their own good. They are usually overthinking something that is really quite simple.

• It's okay. You got to take your time and read all opinions or wait for new opinions and not just go act upon the first opinion you get.
    There'll be nonsense, hate, playing... But some serious ones too

• As for me I always give my honest opinions always be kind. I always try to be open-minded but also follow my heart coz a little kindness goes a long way. Hugz hope it helps 🍀🐶🍀💘

• I'm going to say no because it is all opinion based on different life events that have happened to them personally or played a part in which influences everyone's decision making differently.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah I'm like u. depends on the situation. some people asking legit questions can get half assed responses, while others get quite good advice that should be considered.

• It really is hit or miss. I've seen some excellent advice, and then there's the trolling. :P

• Yes from the people that being honest and truthful, that's what the propose of this site is for is to get helpful feedback.

• Hit or miss.

• They┬┤re honest, at least.