- Yes it's being misused, but anonymity is essential whenever someone wants it.54% (27)29% (8)45% (35)Vote
- Yes it's being misused, but anonymous posting should be restricted to some degree (explain how).14% (7)21% (6)17% (13)Vote
- Yes it's being misused. Anonymous posters should not be allowed to post MyTakes4% (2)11% (3)6% (5)Vote
- No. it's not being misused.28% (14)39% (11)32% (25)Vote
That said, I would propose a filter to filter out anons if you wish, as proposed by @CheerGirl38139, and limits to the percentage of your posts that could be anonymous.
Has suggested that anons not be able to block other people.
Most Helpful Girl
I want anon to be available to people who are shy or who have been problems on the site. I don't like it when people use it to be trolling asshats though.
I'd like to see at least two changes made to the anonymous feature:
-Anonymous posting should be a privilege that's earned. Users should be at least level 2 before being able to post anonymously.
- Moderators should be report anonymous accounts at least and be able to freeze them ideally. I've spent entire evening chasing down the same anonymous poster. I don't like spending my time doing that. It's boring.2
Most Helpful Guy
I voted B. I don't think it should be okay that someone who blocked you can still be allowed to answer anything you post and I'm not supposed to have access to their content or profiles.1