Do you also feel like some people don't like you for literally no reason at all, on GaG?

I know that this is just a website but at times I feel this weird wibe from some users, that they don't really like me. It doesn't bother me when people don't like me, it bothers me that they dislike me for reasons that a normal person wouldn't dislike another person for. I hope that I explained that right.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, not too much. Maybe some people hate my guts and just don't make themselves known though, haha. There have people I can't stand on here too, I just don't say anything because Internet arguments are lose-lose. I'm sure I've said stuff here and there that rubbed someone the wrong way or we just having opposing views on some aspect of life, but I've never gotten into anything too serious with someone who wasn't either trolling or just out of their mind, haha. I like to think I get along pretty well with most people here though👍

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Actually tbh, I haven't experienced a ton of hate from people yet on here. I'm sure they're out there... Somewhere... Lurking in the dark corners of the GAG universe lol.

Buy yeah-- I've had one person block me so far that I've noticed, and that was because he blocked every mod. I haven't really experienced much hate for whatever reason, even though I do disagree with people from time to time.

I'm either very oblivious to the feelings of those around me, or I just don't rage enough towards others xD

• well... what if you met someone like me? who likes you for no reason. will it make some balance :p?

I had that JUST with one person before, and it was with a girl named tearecks or something like that. At first i noticed she was being rude with me and i was nothing but nice and respectful, i stayed like that over a long time not knowing what did i do that made her hate me or not like me. and she kept her rude behavior and i never understood why.

Just recently i found the best chance and way to find out what it really is about. So i did and it turned out she just didn't find me attractive. So she was acting with rudeness towards me and with attitude just cause she didn't find me attractive. I felt much better afterwards, cause i realized that there was nothing that i did wrong. It was just something wrong with her

• http://i.imgur.com/e1lTRgP.jpg
    _________________________________

• Considering I've been blocked by people I've never seen before, yes, I know there are people here that dislike me for no reason... well, they must have a reason, but they haven't even interacted with me, therefore their reason must be pretty childish.

• No, I don't feel it, not a feeling!. I am a very logical person and so based on my observations I know that some or many people here don't like me and I am sure they don't won't have good reasons for that also.

I know it for sure.

• Hmm, there are a couple of people I get that impression strongly about. Trying to answer their questions or interact with them in any way is like talking to a brick wall.

You also have people who genuinely suffer from a variety of personality disorders on here, those are the ones you can't really blame.

• i know people don't like me and there are reasons behind it lol.

• I get blocked by some random people every now and then for who knows what (I sure don't), but it's just part of life. Like, whatever man!

• On occasion I get the same vibe. But it's more like people don't care or notice that I'm around rather than outright hate me.

• I think I hate you... I asked a question about downvotes and you gave these
    gifs...

http://i.imgur.com/Q34ASRT.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/rjrD5fr.gif

Thats insulting...

• I've met people who for no reason at all I wanted to punch in the face. Wouldn't surprise me if someone didn't like me for illogical or no reason at all lol.

• O I know some do, but I don't much care.

• This site filled with 98% of sexually frustrated 2/10s that can't get laid lol I can hardly give shit if these geeds like me loo

• 1|0
  • a lot of these people answering might be assholes, But I see no reason why anyone would dislike you :P

• Ain't sure
    Yeah but a girl hate me and I can't even apologize to her
    And i guess she's the only girl on the planet who hates me :P

• truth is always hated.

people here are bitter. especially the faceless ones that block people if they disagree with you. lol

• Yeah, I've had my share of people who couldn't stand my guts. I don't think I purposely bothered people before but, oh well, there's nothing I can do about it.

• Yes there are a few for sure but-----they can suck on my penis-----

• some people don't like me and I can see why. but idc.

• I don't get that feeling tbh.

• Sometimes.

• Why do you care?

• Yeah there a racist stalking me trying to hurry my feeling

• Why bother trying to get the approval of those who won't give you a chance anyway.

• Wasn't trying to get approval, just wondering if others have felt the same way. Why would I try to get approval of others? I need my approval, most of all. 😛

• More in real life I feel those vibes and can identify it more easily.

• I don't give two flying shits if anybody likes me here, but I try to be nice.

• Dunno, I don't really think about who does or doesn't like me tbh.

• Sure, but whatever. Haters gonna hate

What Girls Said 25

• yesss, for sure. I have a few haters on here... for reason only known to them.

Most people on here like you , and when you deactivated your last account , quite a lot of users missed you *points to self* .

There's no valid reason for anyone to dislike YOU, but many reasons for people to like YOU. Hell , the people who on here who dislike you probably don't even know why they dislike you. They probably dislike people in general

• yeah, definitely. I mean... I've done nothing to purposely try and screw others on here over yet I find that I'm blocked by many.
    I suppose that's their insecurities bleeding through. :P

• I know for a fact I have a few that don't like me for no reason. And the reasons they give are just hilarious.

• Uhh I'm sure there are certain users who don't like me. God knows why. But I know one dude hates me on here becuz I'm a virgin 😂😂 -.- society sometimes. But I don't know who could dislike you!!! You're just so awesome and kind and have the best questions☺️👌

• Oh ya. They don't like what I have to say half the time I'm sure and they they are also jealous cause I'm cool and they aren't. 😛

• yep, but i dont care either.

• No I don't ask lol!

• Why care if an irrational stranger from the internet doesn't like you?

• Uh that's life
    This can not be helped
    The same why a racist person approaching you with bullshit on the street is out of your hands

• Yup. I'm sure that there a few that don't like me. Maybe I rubbed them the wrong way. I know there are users that have rubbed me the wrong way.

• Yes. I think that too. And____

media.giphy.com/media/oTglpH2AXzG12/giphy.gif

• Everyone loves me.

• yeah but that's their fault not mine :D if someone has a problem with me it's their problem and has nothing to do with me.

• I feel like on the internet almost everyone acts like they dislike almost everyone. Okay that, s an exaggeration, but you will always get some negative reactions on the internet regardless of how awesome you are.

• I don't really have any problem with people liking me on this site weather they like me or not oh well. I am not here to please everyone I am just here to give advice.

• Lol tell me about it. I have a full bag of haters and with most of them I have literally no clue what I've ever done to make them cry.

• sure but who cares

• I get blocked pretty randomly and people make the odd strange comment that gives me the impression they take both me and the website way too seriously. I don't take either seriously.

• lol ya. i get that from a lot of people on here.

• no of course not, every1 loves me on here dats a facT

• Yes I have been blocked by more then a few guys & 1 girl for having a difference of opinion.

• Ehh I don't care at all

• It dose not bother me at all

• no...

• who cares.. they don't even know you