What's with all these slut-shaming posts recently?

C'mon, whenever I'm on this site, at least 2 slut-shaming posts can be found in less than 5 minutes. @.@
*I use the live feed, but still...*

Most Helpful Girl

• In all likelihood it's the same girl making multiple accounts. Dreadfully tiresome, isn't it?

What Guys Said 10

• I often think there is like a troll cycle this week it is slut shaming next week it is feminazi and the week after a race issue is the hot topic that is the reason I stay away from live feed - In the topics usually the madder badder posts have being caught and removed.

• these days people are more concerned about others life, i think everybody should let everyone do what they wanna do and we should live our own life and not to point out others mistake or others things, because its not our business. Live and let live.

• You can only shame people who are ashamed. If you called a guy a slut. Most of them wouldn't care because that means they are getting pussy, and they view that as positive.
    So these women where actually proud and secure in their sexual prowess they would view being called a slut the same way.
    I have actually met 1 or 2 girls like that

• The thing isn't about being ashamed or not, it's with the constant attempt of trying at a relatively short time in between 2 or more questions.

• Ok. well yeah I did notice the two questions you were talking about. maybe a coincidence or an attempt to troll. Who knows

• I don't know. It's none of their business. If someone wants to sleep around then that's their goods right and not necessarily something bad.

• I've never seen a slut shaming post? Or do you mean comments? You have to remember there are a lot of 13-15 year olds on here who just say stupid shit.

• No, posts, mostly by anon girls between 18-24.
      But as 9mfeo said, tha likelyhood to be the same girl with multiple accounts is big.

• Because most people on here can't get laid so they hate.

• Are you a sloot?

• U don't look it but hey, appearance can fool sometimes

• Exactly.
      But when you just notice those posts over and over again at a relatively short time, it pretty much gives you the urdge of a facewall.

• U look so adorable and innocent this question just doesn't match you jussayin xD

• They're morons.

• There's a rash of small penis shaming going on in opinion comments, so I can't say I feel any pity.

• No there isn't.

• It's not so much that they care about a certain size as it's just that they know that some guys would get hurt by it.

• Most females don't want a big penis, so it would make sense that some would shame guys with them. In any case you've always been insecure about your size for as long as I've seen you on here. This question had nothing to do with penis size and yet you still bring it up.

• Sluts should be shamed

• Then manwhores too. 😏

• Manwhore = male slut
      By definition it's the same, this is what I was pointing out. And as there are promiscuous women, there are promiscuous men too.

• Men are shamed for not getting laid so stfu

What Girls Said 2

• Agreed that, at times, it can really get too much with the amount of slut-shaming and general hating on women for really any reason under the sun.
    The amount of men who are not having much success with women in rl and let their little head do the thinking and voice it's frustration via sites like GaG just come in waves. I usually take a break at times like that, and spend more time with people I know in rl.
    Helps put things in perspective. :P

• People are angry they can't get sex, so they try and bring down the people who do in an effort to bring themselves up.