How can I erase from GAG the all the messages?

a person had sent me? I have like more than 30 messages from a person I exchange messages with I want to delete all the messages at once, but of course still continuing to exchange messages, just the I want to erase all the old messages and start again.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• By delete that person!

What Guys Said 4

• When you go to your messages, you can see all the messages different users have sent you, just along the right side of the messages, there will be a bin symbol. Just click on that. It will ask you if you want to delete all messages from this user or not?

When you say yes it will delete all the messages that particular that user may have sent you

• In your messages beside the panel of this User's messages hit the bin symbol, that deletes all the messages. Go to their profile and send s fresh message to start up again.

• I think you can just delete the entire conversations. Messages erase themselves with the time.

• How can erase the entire conversation at once? Becaue the only thing I find is to erase message by message but there is no function where u can erase all at the same time.

• There is a trash button on the right side of the conversation.

• Your title confused me

What Girls Said 2

• You can click on that trash bin icon next to the messages and select yes. Then you can message this person again, and all the messages will be new.

• Just click the trashcan icon on the main messages page, next to their name.