Have you ever been accused of something by another GAG member?

Some 18-year-old kid accused me of using steroids. Lol:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1959150-are-really-skinny-arms-a-turn-off

It's not the first time I've been accused of it. I just take it as a compliment because I've never taken steroids in my life :)

Anyway, have you been accused of something by another member and what was it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Because my age I have had the paedophile thrown at me at few times because I said a 16 year old was cute in the How Do I look section. It tends to happen in waves so it is probably same person or group trolling, I just ignore.
    I have been called too nice or bland because I try to give positive answer, I take it as an unintended compliment.
    Naïve and gullible but that is something I agree with.

What Girls Said 21

• Lmao a bitch multiple time's. It is the only thing they think insult's women when they can't win an argument or you won't give into their sexual want's. I laugh and reply"Bark, bark or woof, woof" y'all knew I was a dog when y'all met me😂 I don't give word's power over me. It won't be the first time nor the last time. My 5yr old nephew can insult me better than most of these big balled little dicked/cum guzzler's. So I guess it comes with the territory. Get it right Gager's "I'm not a bitch... I'm THE BITCH👑👑👑"

• "Bloody narcissistic know-it-all"... mahah @consultantisback you was they-uh!

I mean, bloody ended about a week ago, and, every new thing I learn always seems to uncover 10 more things I don't know. But, narcissistic? Eh, sure.

Hey, batting.333 is still plenty good enough to make it into the all-star game. Lol

• That I am selfish and a wannabe... that they hate me... that I am stupid... hell I been all sorts of things.. that I am sexist that I am a slut... that all I want is his money... The one that bother me the most was calling me selfish maybe I am since sometimes I won't share my food haha!

• lol lmao,.. funny that you make a post about this. I thought GAG members were supposed to be nice :p i haven't had a bad experience thus far :) hope I dont either! teeheehee

• Generally, members are nice to each other. The kid that accused me wasn't being mean. He just didn't know any better. It was nothing malicious.

• It was some time ago with almost an year old pic. 😂
    Yeah, I entered in a truth or dare game and the asker dared me to ask a rate me question with a selfie. I posted the 1st one I found on my phone and everyone told me that I shouldn't be asking that because I'm a 9-12 years old kid. 😂

• I'm still waiting for the day when someone will accuse me for being a catfish. 😛😂

• I was accused of hating animals for not being vegan. I love animals, some are just delicious!!

• @yumix accused me of not being innocent :( and he called me the "s" word :( XDDDD

• Yea, sad excuse of a guy wanted to brainwash the women that commented on his question (myself included) into thinking they were all whores. Kudos to the girl that did a bang up number on his heart. SMH.

• I've been accused of being a catfish, but that's it.

• Oh yeah. I've been accused of lying about my age and also of being totally perfect and completely awesome in everyway. 😉
    There were negative accusations too but I don't let myself remember those.

• yee i was accused of being too sexy for my own good

• Uhhhh, I don't think I've been accused of anything. Haha.

• Mm I'm not quite sure lol I assume some people think I'm cat fishing 😌 Hahaa

• Have you seen this, Oun? And if so, would you say that it's accurate?

www.youtube.com/watch

• Lol. I think all Khmer people are secretly the same. Lol. I like the part where he gets coined because he didn't wear a jacket :)

• Agreed! We Khmer people are the same in one way or another XD haha "serves you right" oh man

• Yeah but she was clearly an unintelligent person.

• Lol!!! ^^ I saw this question. You're just too hot to handle homie 😜 But I've Been accused once of being a catfish 🙄

• Nah, I haven't.

• Oh yeah. When I first joined a few people accused me of being a lesbian.

• Yes and it was not even true but life goes on and we move on

• Not yet, maybe soon, who knows.

• Nooppeee

• no, ndvdf

What Guys Said 20

• Nope, I don't think so. There was one guy who decided to call me a pedophile one time for whatever reason, but I think that was more so him just trying to piss me off by calling me names lol

• Calling someone a pedo is such a lame insult. Lol.

• For real though. I just blocked him and moved on with my life. "Ain't nobody got time for that," as they say haha

• No, it hasn't happened like that

• This is just another social site you will get this time to time I get it here and on three other sites you just have to watch out for the trolls the whiney complainers and all the other nasty people that occupy places like this.. Don't take it to heart...

• I never do, man. What happens on the Internet stays on the internet. I usually ignore the trolls. They're not worth my time.

The kid that accused me wasn't being malicious. He just didn't know better.

• Kids usually don't know better... Some do though...

• I got accused for being a catfish because I have a perfect bod.. that was flattering lol

• Your not that big why would they accuse you of using them most of those Roid users are huge

• yeah, some other member thought I was trying to insult her when I asked why she would hate me when her question literally was "why do I hate all guys?"

• Yes I've been accused of being an asshole. I plead guilty.

• Big guns on deck! 💪 I agree with the kid you look totally juiced 😂

• I was accused of being a racists lol wtf just because I believe everyone can succeed and that we shouldn't treat minorities like little children.

• dont you have something better to post?

he's obviously trying to get to your head and it worked. i dont even get accused for roids... well once.

• That I have a big ego and tons of confidence. He thought both are bad. I took it as a compliment, because you need both to survive in this world.

• ironically enough, lance armstrong and a-rod both said the same thing!

• I'm sure I have. I take everything said on here as a grain of salt.

• Not that I know of.

• No offense, But you dont look that jacked to me.

• I've een accused of being an asshole a fews times.
    can't argue with that.

• I'M ACCUSING YOU OF MURDER

• yeah brah you totes on the juice :P

well i have been told im a moron and have a big mouth ohho ;)

• Yeah, I'm about to juice. I'm about to put a banana in the blender and start juicing. Lol. :)

• been accused of having a 12 inch c0ck

• Seriously. The most generic accusation people make to people who work out is steroids lol.