Why does GAG allow all these under 18 people post sexual questions?

All these underage kids asking sexual stuff.. what's the deal. They even allow these kids to post about sending nudes.. a Federal Child Porn crime?

Seems to me that this site is teetering on criminal activity.

All the times I report underage posts, they are ignored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically they aren't allowed to. Users under the age of 18 aren't allowed to post in the sexuality topics. If they're asking a general question like "Why do people have fetishes?" then it's considered okay. If they're asking "how to" questions, then those are supposed to be removed as "adult content."

If you have a problem where your reports aren't going through, you can either message the admins directly or you can message one of the moderation team with the question link. That's an easier way to get things removed.

To message the admins directly: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Girls Said 11

• 1. People under 18 have sex.
    2. People under 18 have questions about sex.
    3. It's better to educate people and help give them the tools they need to be responsible, because they're going to do what they want regardless.
    4. Allowing people to ask questions about doing something doesn't necessarily condone the activity itself.

• I get that... but some of the stuff like i mentioned in my question is over the top.

• I haven't noticed a lot of "over the top" stuff from minors. I think most of that probably is getting removed.

• I agree with this.

• Under 18 members are not allowed to ask any "how to" sexual questions. Such as "how to" perform a sexual act. If you look at the 'Adult Content' report reason in our posting guidelines, it explains things fairly well.

"Adult Topic – These are posts that contain overly sexual content posted by users under 18. Our members must be 18+ to ask “how to” sexual Questions. Posts that provide too many sexually graphic details by a member who is under 18 are removed for their protection. This is sexually related content that would not be presented in a high school Sexual Education course.
    For example, for those under 18, a Sexuality Question such as, "Why do guys get pleasure from nude pics?" is fine while "Best way to turn on a guy friend?" is not."

You can view our posting guidelines here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• In other words, get your facts straight OP. ;)

• @Humping_Tornadoes That's a matter of opinion.. but also a reason I asked the question.. TO get the facts. The answers I get are helpful and informative.

• According to the guidelines, underage people can post sexual questions that aren't too explicit. Like they can't ask stuff like 'is my dick big for a 15 year old?' or 'how to' questions like 'how do i give a blowjob' or something like that. But if the question isn't specifically about sexual acts or overly explicit for minors, then it can stay up.

• I've seen a lot of explicit stuff.

• Ah... ok... skirting the "fine line" then.

• Basically, yeah.

• so? WHAT the big deal?

• do we care about your business? no, I don't give a shit about you

I want you to do the same, thanks :)

- underage horny teen who gives a fuck about boring adults trying to "protect" me from virtual cocks.

• Seriously? They're left on? Gag removed my religious post (About God's not dead 2) but they keep these?

• Curiosity is human.
    Why can't people ask questions and educate themselves.
    Sex is natural and beautiful.

• Theyre cashing in on their insecurities and naivety.

• Im not their parents.

• $500 says you are one of the anon guys posting when the under 18 girls post asking for nudes in private messages and posting perverted answers

• You have a good point I agree with you !!

What Guys Said 15

• no one is allowed to publicly post nudes, that one is obvious.

the last time minors posted nudes on questions that shit got removed so fast i didn't even see it, and im hella active most days.

as for sexual questions, if they're just asking about human anatomy and shit, thats fine. but if they're asking for advice on how to turn a guy on sexually and what to do, those get removed.

• That's the never ending task of moderators to weed them out and hide them. Admin then decides whether to delete them or not.

• I should add that there is an extra item for us on the "feed" drop down menu that lists all the reported posts. I go through this list several times each day and hide anything that I consider to be against ANY of the rules, pending review by admin. I also keep a lookout on the questions feed and hide things from there.

• Look at it this way. Sure some are little pervs and sluts but some are genuinely looking for advice. Being a teenager is a confusing time with a lot of pressure, if one 16 year old girl is feeling pressured into having sex when she doesn't want to and gets help and advice on here so she knows she doesn't owe a guy sex then isn't it all worth it?

• Because sex isn't an "adult-only" activity. Many states have the age of consent between 16 and 17, therefore, people that age (and even younger) are having sex. Are we supposed to not teach them anything and let them learn by practice? We shouldn't tell them about contraceptives, STD's, pregnancies? That would be a major problem for society.
    Many countries have the age of consent even lower.

If it's not a crime for teenagers to have sex, it shouldn't be prohibited for them to ask that kind of questions here. But even then, underage users aren't allowed to ask certain type of questions, like HoneyxBee said.

• Please, let's not treat teens as kids because they can be dirtier than us. I know girls who aren't even 18 yet who have had more sexual partners than me. Once you start having sexual desires, you should be allowed to ask what you want, legal or not it's better to have information than to do stupid things and discover that you messed up later.

We can't protect underage people too much or they will learn nothing about the world.

• I think it is possibly a losing battle - Sending nudes has become so commonplace now that it is no longer an eyebrow raiser - It would have to be something like "What poses should I do for my guy friends? - It is not GaG I condemn but society.
    Anyway crackdown too hard and the under 18s would just lie come back as over 18s - GaG has taking the King Canute role "You can't stop the incoming tide" - No disrespect to GaG but I think their current stance is at best bushfire fighting defence which is all they really can do.

• I see your point but all they have to do is lie about their age.

• Is it so? I don't know. I didn't pay attention to that.

• people under 18 have sex. get over it. also, this site isn't fascist (that's actually pretty debatable). people can (almost) ask what they want

• Well, most of the questions are okay by me.. I get some... but there is a line.

• Thank God someone is feeling what I have felt all along.

• Well, most aren't in the USA, so other countries 16 or so is considered an ADULT, LMFAO. Anyway it's not like they check your age or gender when making a profile.

• They are just curious and want to learn about sex.

• kids are horny as fuck lol

• I've seen a lot of these kids talking about sending nudes, too.. and getting explicit... My reports get ignored, too. I wonder about this, too

• Why GAG allows Generation Y anyway... they all suck... I'm one of da few exceptions though I believe...

• Well, I won't go that far.