Are opinions on GAG useful and practical and applicable in life situations?

How far this community of GAG really helped you and how far you got nothing at all? Do you think, GAG can really help people in life? After all it's oopinions from live experiences of people all around the worl. What's your point?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend not to post questions about my own problems /issues. I usually message two of my trusted , loyal friends on G@G, for help and support @pairs13 & @afro-dite9 They are both sincere people , and provide great advice, they're compassionate and insightful too. I love them both to bits ♥ I value their friendship & advice so very much

I have befitted indirectly by other GaGers opinions on here though. I have especially benefited from a number of myTakes too.

I am quite a deep thinker and I tend to mediate on things which reach my heart. A great number of GaGers opinions on others users questions have been a great source of help to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I think opinions on GAG are useful and practical, at least to some extent, it also depends on the person who is giving the opinions and also on the person who is looking for help reading those opinions. It depends as to if they find the opinions practical or not.

What Girls Said 5

• It's hit or miss really, depending on the question. I've seen some great advice given on this site. I've also seen troll or silly comments listed as well.

• yes! 100% yes i've learned so much from everyone on this site, especially people like @redeyemindtricks who's wisdom is more valuable than gold itself. people have answered questions i didn't know i needed the answers to. this site is really interesting and keeps me knowledgeable and on my toes.

• Well, thank you! <3

This is definitely going to be a "everyone's a mirror of her/himself" type of thing, right?
      I mean, the angry fight-pickers are gna come on here and complain that -- surprise! -- everyone is always angry and picking fights with them. I WONDER WHY? lol

• @redeyemindtricks accurate, negative people see the world as negative :) if you give off bad energy some of it stays within ya, so sucks for them

• Maybe some things. But mostly, I think not.

• Some are some aren't and other stuff is just for social experiments.

• The majority of the answers aren't very helpful it's just silly short replies from people looking for more Xper points.

What Guys Said 7

• It hasn't been life changing yet,(because I have no life), but I wouldn't doubt it could some day.
    So far it's mostly giving answers/opinions on questions, and asking rather simple questions of my own. It has been fun and helpful for my loneliness. (No friends...)

• You just need to remember they are opinions and perspectives. Everyone is going to have a different point of view in life based on country, culture, wealth, upbringing etc.

• HAHHAHAH LOL no, this community has done literally nothing but help my argumentative skills, half the opinions are retarded and the other are obvious shit.

• Too many people on here have a warped view of the world. The nets full of shit that folk take as gospel

• god, no.

• They're strangers on the internet, I'd say no.

• No. This website is mainly used as an ego booster from sad folk who can't get affirmation in real life.