Who do you think personally are some of the nicest GAGers on here?

Updates:
Personally I agree with @EmpatheticLady as a good answer. My other personal choices are @Ginnyweasley97 and @AshleyPrincess12

3|1
16|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 14

• There's a lot on here, I think they know who they are, If I've spoken to them then they have been helpful and nice, if I haven't I will. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 3|2
    0|0
  • Honeybee, This_is_my_username, Kris85, gotc147, buttface99, pampered, lovestoned4him, Victorianne, front2back, SunnyCaliGirl, countryangel, Iron_man, I'm sure I missed a few but you know who you are 😉

1|1
    0|0
  • @consultantisback
    @xnicholemariex3
    @justbanannaz
    @imafreespirit

Are some that come to mind.

1|2
    0|0
    • I second on @justbanannaz and @XNicholemariex3

• Show All
    • annnd those are the interests that make u cool! haha how good is to see people that have completely different interests and perspectives!
      u've just said lots of true things :) I agree! sometimes there are simple things that just get to ur heart haha.
      its great to see how u care for ur family so much, sorry to hear that ur going through tough times, but ur doing the right thing by showing your support

haha thanks! you're pretty interesting too, so yeah, feel free to message me, would be cool to get to talk a bit more :)

• @Imafreespirit I'm gonna reply to this in the PM because I have a feeling the asker may be getting annoyed by all the comments.

• @xhoneyxbeex
    @justbanANNAz
    @loveisbeautiful

A few nice ones

2|1
    0|0
  • 3|1
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • As usual, I have no idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Since everyone on here will just pimp their favorite attention whore I'll do something different and mention someone random that has been around a long time, has been nice to pretty much everyone, and has managed not to get banned over the years. @hippie22 a shy photographer and boat detailer...

1|0
    0|0
  • @Applefan1

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, because I'm a moody whore 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • @xhoneyxbeex

her farts will hug you

0|0
    0|0