Why do girls ask the most questions but answer the least questions in general <- BY A LARGE MARGIN on GAG?

My feed full of female questions in pink but when a guy asks a question it gets nothing. GAG is just filled with female "how do i look" questions but when a guy (like me) asks something it just flops hard with lik 4 responses, why?

Girls ask a question and then start answering others or at least do polls, like stop being a deadfish on GAG basically taking everything in but never responding.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REPLACE THE WORD SEX WITH GAG AND IT IS ACCURATE LOL.
new gagcabulary: GAG moves- answering questions, polls, and other gag stuff

funny thing is there are way more girls than boys on this site and we still can get women to respond to our questions

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the question.. If it's a question with a context nobody cares about you're likely to get no or very few replies

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the question. Girls answer my questions as much as guys (sometimes even more).

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• I don't if that is true or not, but responses could be affected by something as simple as the color of the questioner. And guys are responding and possibly socially conditioned to respond to a ladies response for help (or advice in this day and age).

As for why girls ask more questions, or ask different kinds of questions, I do not know. Maybe they are self-conscious about their looks and what not.