has G@G gotten stricter, especially with all these new updates and stuff coming out. I'm not saying it's a problem, but I'm curious if anybody else is noticing that? I haven't been on in a while and now I come back and it's like

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• More like the admins are becoming lazier but the updates restrict what your able to do. They also won't listen to any of our suggestions about things they should fix.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They've always been the parent with a broomstick stuck up their ass waving their finger at everyone. The only thing that has changed over time is that they have cut people's allowance of brown nosers.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you may think they are getting stricter is because you've hit level 5. At that point they start removing your posts so that they can accumulate a record of bullshit to ban you on so that they never have to pay out on their commitment.

What Girls Said 4

• LMFAO nooooooo the admins have been less strict and it's been a hassle for everyone.

2|0
    0|0
  • Stricter in what way? As far as I know, the posting guidelines and criteria for reporting or removing posts have not changed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh God how I wish it were true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why people always bitching? I love this place. 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Stricter? Yes updates are continuously happening on GAG but then how are you saying GAG is getting stricter? how?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stricter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well hate strict people and some of it is strict.

0|0
    0|0