has G@G gotten stricter, especially with all these new updates and stuff coming out. I'm not saying it's a problem, but I'm curious if anybody else is noticing that? I haven't been on in a while and now I come back and it's like

Most Helpful Girl

• More like the admins are becoming lazier but the updates restrict what your able to do. They also won't listen to any of our suggestions about things they should fix.

Most Helpful Guy

• They've always been the parent with a broomstick stuck up their ass waving their finger at everyone. The only thing that has changed over time is that they have cut people's allowance of brown nosers.

• Why you may think they are getting stricter is because you've hit level 5. At that point they start removing your posts so that they can accumulate a record of bullshit to ban you on so that they never have to pay out on their commitment.

What Girls Said 4

• LMFAO nooooooo the admins have been less strict and it's been a hassle for everyone.

• Stricter in what way? As far as I know, the posting guidelines and criteria for reporting or removing posts have not changed.

• Oh God how I wish it were true.

• Why people always bitching? I love this place. 😍

What Guys Said 3

• Stricter? Yes updates are continuously happening on GAG but then how are you saying GAG is getting stricter? how?

• Stricter?

• Well hate strict people and some of it is strict.