The greatest mistake that I had ever made on GAG is _______________. :'( ?

What is the greatest mistake that you had ever made on GAG, if any? :- P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Only one. Getting too personal/sexual in a private message until it got to the point that the guy reverse tracked my profile picture and found me on facebook, got my cell number and started sending inappropriate pictures and messages and threatening to tell my boyfriend if I didn't reciprocate. I had already told my boyfriend and apologized profusely because I felt extremely guilty about it, it's the one thing I wish I could take back. He also figured out where I lived and I got a random text from him a few months later saying to meet him at a bar about 5 minutes from my house. He was creepy and I blocked his number, blocked him on GAG, and made my facebook profile private.

• geez! that's really scary. I didn't know it was so easy to find info on people just with a photo.

What Guys Said 20

• i think I once made a flirty comment to a girl before realizing she was underage.

oops.

• Choosing my username...😒😒😒

• at times took it too seriously when it wasn't required.

• no regrets so far.

i got a lot of good laughs and talk to some cool ass people from around the globe that I would have never talked too if it weren't for GaG.

• I thought the greatest mistake I made was when I responded to a vaccination thread and was pointed out to be an idiot.

In actuality, the greatest mistake I made was not responding to a thread/blog/post when it was up, and it either disappeared or became buried with new crap. (If I recall correctly, I did not have an email and could not actually sign in at the time...)

• Starting to answer too many questions and ruining my MHO %.

Side question, do you get any perk or prize for high rank?

• At exp 7 there are no more adds.

• The higher your MHO%, the higher your opinions will be on each question.

And if you are in top 2 gagers for your gender in terms of MHO% for a week, you'll be rewarded 250 Xper points.

• Ah i see, nothing to worry about really then, cheers.

• On certain occasions I've upset people by being misunderstood... I apologized on each occasion.
    No big mistakes so far, fortunately :D

• Not finding it sooner.

• Hating being introverted and a few misunderstandings

• Asking stupid questions with almost every answer being insulting... 😣

• No regrets so far

• Not being helpful to people asking serious Q. Being an xper whore haha XD

• The greatest mistake that I had ever made on G@G is that I have never made a major mistake yet.

• Writing Mytakes nobody read!

• Mistakes? Heh. I'm perfect. 🙃

• I'm not sure.

• im glad i didn't made any. what about you have you ever made any @Solitude1 ?

• Certain things I said that I didn't mean or decisions I made about my future.

• I should have listen and been pop star like people was telling me.

• Just joined so nope

• Revealing my penis size. Now everyone hates me for being a small, bitter, angry guy.

What Girls Said 15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more