Does gag not notify you for follower requests anymore?

Went exploring through the followers forest to find a specific person and found out I had requests? ? Did they get rid of the notifications? Did they ever have them? I'm questioning my entire life right now, it all seems like a lie. 😱😰

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Go to settings. Near the bottom is Notifications and at the bottom of that is Community. Make sure "You receive a new follower request" is checked.

• No, It still comes.

• I got two today

• If you have a private profile, you should be notified of new follow requests. Just make sure to check the Settings under your profile to see if they are active. ;)

• hmm I got notifications for my last ones, but they have been 2-3 days ago. check if the notifications in your settings are enabled

• Same thing, after reading this question, I checked my follows and turned out I have 11 pending requests which I haven't been notified of.. A bug probably?

• I got a follower request yesterday and I got the notification on the bell and in my profile picture.

• No it should still happen

• I don't think so :P
    by the way are you cheese pizza princess or pan pizza princess 👸?

• I got notifications...

• Yeah, they do.

• It notified me today.
    Perhaps you got too many at once miss popular

What Girls Said 7

• I just Got One Now Somehow, @PizzaPrincess.
    Although I have set my Notifications to Only things that pertain to me every day, for the amout of Followers I do have, my Notifications became too overwhelming for me to keep up with, along with my messages, I still am Notified of any New Followers/Following I get.
    Good luck. xx

• I've had the same thing happen to me! Which is odd because before I had this notification for weeks about someone wanting to follow me after I already accepted it but now that I somehow got rid of it I'e gotten no notifications whatsoever.

• You can adjust what notifications you receive in the settings of your profile. There's like 10 or more to choose from.

• Yes they still do!

• I get notifications if someone wants to follow me.

• You probably turned off the notification for them.

• I thought people just followed you. How do I accept the request.