How can I become Uber moderator?

Help me please this matter. ❤❤

Most Helpful Guy

• Be an active member of the community. Ask lots of questions, answer lots of questions, engage in spirited but civil debates, and report inappropriate posts when you see them. It might take a while though. I didn't become a Mod until about three years of being on GAG. I made Super Mod later on that year and was promoted to Uber Mod back in September.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

check the "How do I become a Moderator" tab

• By logging in regularly, by posting as many opinions as possible, by staying away from controversial topics, by keeping a good reputation here.

• You have to report things that break the rules and be correct in what you report.

• Send dick pics to Tolga.

• Clearly I'm the only one that thought she meant the firm "Uber" (I think it's a firm, an almost-taxi driving firm).

Just apply, to wherever you want to apply, and tell them that Hardcore Harry sent you... that's a sure way to get a job ;)

What Girls Said 2

• You would have to be a mod first and work your way up.

• You have to first become a regular moderator. You can achieve this by reporting things that are in violation of the rules. The more you report and the higher your success rate is, the better your chances are. Good luck.