Are y'all getting tired of seeing jail bait on here?

I mean damn. I've seen females who are like 20 something and look underaged and I've seen some underaged girls look like full grown ass women. It's insane.

And these little girls on here post pics of their little bottoms in their panties. Where are their mother and father at?

Quit getting us excited damn it!!! Focus on school and make something of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You can blame feminism for that.

• @jacquesvol girls didn't wear that before feminism replaced conservatism.

• It does have to do with bad parenting. Women like this:

"You should be more upset with yourself for getting turned on by jailbait versus acting like they don't have the right to do as they please with their body just because they're minors.
      It's called self-restraint.."

"You're mad at the underage girls because you're attracted to them? Right. Because that makes sense."

Are why little girls grow up like this. That along with nutrition.

What Girls Said 4

• You should be more upset with yourself for getting turned on by jailbait versus acting like they don't have the right to do as they please with their body just because they're minors.
    It's called self-restraint..

• I`m not upset. If I put up a pic of jailbait and an adult girl and said which is the adult I doubt you could tell the difference.

• It definetely seems parents should pay more attention to what their kids do online.

• No no no. According to some girls on here they can post nude too. Perfectly fine.

Smh. They make me sick.

• Uhhh you mad BRO?

• Ooookay.

What Guys Said 4