Does anyone find this creepy?

I know there is an option to not allow private opinions on your questions, but I still feel that this is a bit creepy.

Like I'll see How Do I Look questions from underage people, and then there's like a slew of private opinions. I don't know what they say but it can't be anything good.

What at do you think about this?

• Yes that is creepy. 😟
  • No, it's not creepy. 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever. if gag wants to do that, then they should be taking care of all the creepy opinions since mods obviously can't see them.

What Guys Said 6

• No, I don't think it's creepy. However yes I agree this feature can be misused by the user who is posting opinions to post creepy opinions deliberately and more so because it won't be visible to other users other than the asker and the one posting them.

• I also wonder what kind of nasty things they might be saying. Maybe they're the most helpful answers... but it seems that only in How Do I Look questions is where there's more private opinions... hmmm suspicious >.>
    xD

• To me it does not matter about the private options feature as I do not use it anyways.. since they put it on here I used it only once as that was a mistake as it was not even replied back to.. I will post my opinions/comments for all to see always.. I have nothing to hide from anyone

• can be creepy but just because it's private doesn't mean it's something inappropriate.
    I do it sometimes myself... not because I post overly sexual opinions, but because some people are too uptight and you get stupid comments just for saying that someone has a good body.

• I had always thought about that since the option was introduced.

• Its creeps and I want the private opinion to get removed...

What Girls Said 6

• That's the main reason why I am not a fan of the private opinion option. I understand it's intended purpose, but I get the feeling that people are abusing it inappropriately.

• Yep, I see it all the time, and you just know there are some pervy, creepy things being said. I really am not a fan of the private opinions.

• Not all private opinions are bad. Some are really normal, but people might resort to private opinions because they don't have the option to be anonymous. Maybe they have an issue with people on the site (and don't wish to be seen by them), or maybe they wanted to share a personal or embarrassing opinion/story.
    Either way, I've received some really normal private opinions. Since they were much older, they probably didn't want to be seen by others, so they posted privately.

• yeah it does seem creepy as hell.

• I don't get a creepy vibe from it, but mostly because I'm curious about what they're saying. Then my curiosity is followed by disappointment because I'll never know.

• I don't think 14 year olds should be asking how they look, etc. I am like you are 14 go back to playing dolls and read a book or something. There's so many insecure on this site. Especially with guys asking about there penis, etc. Like, its just frustrating it really is and those questions I see over and over again it never stops.