Do you choose Most Helpful Opinion & do you like giving it?

I personally find it hard to pick MHO, so I sometimes don't choose it because I find several people to be helpful & I like their answers/opinions. :) Also, I feel it's not fair to others who gave good answers as well.

How do u feel about MHO, do u choose it & do u like giving it? :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I always pick MHO because it makes me feel good and I would like others to do same for me. However, I get caught up in the semantics of MHO. I struggle with choosing the "best" answer versus the one I just like the most. Some people do a really great job answering the question (relevant, to the point with helpful tips or suggestions) while other people may not answer the question directly but their answer resonates more with me. It's like "Do I judge against the letter or the spirit" of the question? I don't know... Hope that makes sense though :)

• No it totally makes since :) You explained it really well, I get caught up on the semantics too sometimes lol. Maybe they should have it where u choose MHO for the most helpful & maybe a 2nd award for the most funniest or interesting answer lol. What do u think? :)

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I actually do both. Some times it's hard to choose just as you pointed out. I try to base my decision on how they present their opinion combined with how thouroughly the convey their info

• Well, I haven't asked too many questions but yes I like choosing MHO's and give it as well.

• Okay that's cool. :) yeah it's nice to give that one person MHO who really helps u. :)

• I always choose because I feel like it's only fair to the people that answered. Like you said, sometimes it's hard to choose because there are so many good answers. Whenever I'm in that predicament, I choose the one that came closest to what I'm looking for.

• I try to give it especially now that they close. But I do have many questions from long ago that I go back and select MHO for sometimes.

• Okay cool :) yeah I go back and choose too. :) Do you like the whole closing questions thing? I don't lol.

• Yeah maybe that's it. :) Im not a big fan of it either. Also, I think the website should leave questions visible to see longer, so more people can answers the questions. For example, when u see questions with no opinions & then someone finally answers the question, it dissappears and everyone can't see it unless they go to the topics section. So I'm saying leave the questons open/visible in the no opinion section until a certain amount of people answer & then it can disappear to the topics sections. Lol if that makes since, sorry if I confused u. :)

• No, I understand what you wrote, I agreed. Thanks for MHO!!

• I'm the same way. I often forget to first off. Then I get looking and either none are really helpful, or lots are and I can't decide. I do like doing it if I can decide though.

• Lol u totally described me. :) Do u think they should have a 2nd option like "most interesting opinion"?

• I don't normally take the time to pick an MHO. I just wait until I get a good answer and then forget about the question.

• I give them to the answer "I like most" once my question is closed.

• only if I think someone deserves it

• Maybe it's because I'm new here but I don't see the point. Isn't it the same thing if I decided not to choose someone for the "MHO"? I know there's points involved but is it that big a deal?

• I see ur point, I mean u don't have to but I guess now the website does it for u, if u don't choose it after so long. I guess it matters if u want points or u just personally like too. :) lol

• i only care it frees up questions lol.

What Girls Said 6

• I always try to choose it and I base it off of who i thought had the most insightful and constructive answer. That said, some others do try hard and I always try to give them their "likes" but I think the "likes" aren't justice enough. Maybe they need to put more xper to the answers?

• I do both!

• I hate when an asshole is the only one to answer my question so I'd have to pick them for MHO. I love giving MHO though. Sometimes it is a tough call!

• Lol yeah I agree, it sucks when u get that one jerk who answers ur question & u have to put them as MHO. But that's good u like to give it. :)

• Yes, I do choose MHO, though it is hard to choose them at times. I don't ask too serious of questions, so it's more of me trying to pick responses that are interesting and there can be several of them. I do like having them chosen, though.

• I choose it and yeah some people give great answers and it is always hard to pick. But I give MHO to the person that has the most helpful answer I like more.. lol!

• Okay awesome, makes since. :) Do u think they should add a separate reward like the most funniest or enlightening opinion? I Guess it would be called the Most interesting or funniest opinion lol :)

• They should and that would be cool :-)

• I used to, but so much anymore.

• Is it because u didn't like the answers or u just don't feel like doing it? Lol