Why do people here get offended at who posts what?

why is it some people can post stuff, like "what's your favourite pie?" and then others bemoan YOU for posting same? is it insecurity? and how come it's people in their 20s who do this, when they should be learning how to get on with people? lol.

and why do they presume others have to care about this "rule" of content. everybody knows there are no rules in life.. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, actually there are several rules in life...

• there are none...

• Im not going to argue with you, think what you want.

• that's ok... but then there are no rules, it's how it is.

What Girls Said 2

• 1|1
    • erm... not really.

you're weak for presuming people have to follow your content rules and who can post what... lol.

• You're definitely oblivious. I was posting this image because everybody in life gets offended by the stupidest shit. You literally didn't get any of that. Congrats sweetie. 👍

• u know what, I was about to ask this very same question and tbh Im kinda really offended rn

• yes... because you allow the girls to post light stuff, but not me... and it makes me laugh hahaha..

• knew what? no, just calling you out, since it seems only people you deem "normal" can post specific content without being chastised. haha.. cool.

What Guys Said 2

• Even I don't know why, it's a good question.

• They get it when I say racist and insensitive stuff too, I dont understand it, they just can't ignore stuff and its awesome because that makes trolling easier for me.