Has this happened to anyone else?

So, @Thunderstorms followed me. Has this happened to anyone else?
I accepted her follow request and followed back, but the little orange circle won't go away. It's been like this for a day!

Ughhhh it's really annoying. It makes me think I have notifications when I don't. Can someone fix this? 😡

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I have that problem with normal notifications... since december!
    I have to manually click them away. so fucking annoying... I contacted the admins but they didn't really care. said they can't reproduce it even though that's very easy for me

• Happens to me all the time when i get New followers

• Go to notification and mark all as read

• Yes is has happened to me. Aggravating !

• You have to accept, ignore, or block the user that is following you for it to go away.

What Girls Said 8

• I had that happen to me! The freaking notification wouldn't go away for weeks. I got rid of it finally by going to my notifications tab and selecting "read all" (or something to that nature.)

• Hi, RainbowFanGirl! Try going to the Notifications tab on your profile and clicking on "Mark all as read" and see if the ghost notification goes away. Please let me know if it doesn't!

• Ok thank you!

• How could this solve the things? "Mark all as read" works for the notifications which come in the left panel (hamburger/three horizontal lines for questions and myTakes) while her notification is on the right panel (message/follow related notification).

• Yes, I have a ghost notification for two followers right now. It's annoying, but I'm too lazy to find a solution to fix it.

• Haven't had that happened to me but it sounds like it's the revenge of the phantom notifications!

• Happens to me EVERY time someone wants to follow me. Just go to your notifications and mark all as read

• You better charge your phone 🙋

• GAG is trolling you

• OMG I'M SO SORRY 😂