Guys who randomly message girls creepily… I just want to know, what do you HOPE to get out of it?

What do you think is gonna be accomplished?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate getting random messages, which is something most guys cannot get through their heads... Is this really the right site to message people asking for private pictures, or asking if they are a certain skin tone? (Yeah, that's happened before.) Do they honestly think people use this site to get themselves off or have a good time? They don't. Or at least, I certainly don't.
    I'm not trusting ANYONE on this website. I do not come here to have a private conversation with older guys. There are specific chat rooms just for that, and I will go to those if I feel like it. If I am on here, I am just looking for a time waster and nothing else.

They are fools if they think their intentions will actually work out. This is not the site to approach people in that way. They are probably looking for nudes or private information, and neither of those are ever going to happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• They want nudes, or hopefully meet a girl that lives in the same city and is down to fuck.
    They don't have much to lose, they just message them, if they bite, good, if not, then go for another girl. It just takes 10 seconds to type in a message, so it's not really time consuming, and though the chances of getting lucky are extreeeeemely low... it might happen XD

What Girls Said 6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• Ah Max You are young yet to learn the ways of the world - It is a well established fact that if you blanket bomb 100 pretty girls with a "Have sex with me" message at least 3 if not more will answer in the affirmative.
    www.jesusismybuddy.com/.../...ingpigscropped_1.jpg

• Can we just euthanize all the creepy weirdos? I'd be so ok with that, no nightmares or fcks given either.

• There goal is for quick sex and attention, possibly a relationship.

• I think some guys especially higher leveled cyber bullies and hackers use it as a way to black mail girls usually younger girls. Like that Amanda Todd girl who send a nude to the wrong guy and then he sent her nudes to everyone on fb and some guys just want to use it to jack off.

• Sigh, all they do is boost the ego of some fragile women. It sucks to be categorized as one because of your nationality. Lol.

• Humm.. Even I wonder that... Let's get the list of those creeps from @thunderstorms and tag them and see what they say..

• I just wanna conquer the world so it's important to be creepy 😂😂😂 LOL
    Anyways I don't initiate conversations here cause most girls are different here and may think something else :P

• 1. Sorry, brother, I'm already there. But if you're not touching South America, perhaps we can make a deal…
      2. I NEVER initiate either! I just wait for them to message me! (Almost never) but if I message them first it usually ends quickly!

• But you've balls bruh 💁
      So conquer the world cause I can't wait to snatch it from ya 😂😂😂

• Oh I don't want the world, just South America

Perhaps we can settle an agreement?

• Rabbits with sunglasses are creepy. Just kidding. Not sure why they do it. My guess is they are a hacker or someone that has no social life.

• What's messaging a girl creepily?

• A sexual relationship. Which actually happens more than most of us really know.

• If the Girls look sweet, then we hope ''something happen'' maybe relationship?

• They want coupons to McDonald's obviously

• becuz i'm bored ;)