Who are the real gentlemen on G@G?

Who never offend anyone and are always polite to everyone.

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 😂😂 A gentlemen would not spent his time here..

2|4
    0|0
  • That's not a definition of a Gentleman, it is the definition of a Politically Correct Cuckman.

Real Gentlemen have positions and sometimes these may sound offensive for the more sensitive. Also there are times in which real Gentlemen will take arms and make war against what is wrong.

Real Gentlemen are polite but not condescending. If the situation demands strength, they will act and talk strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a gentleman, but I'm definitely not always polite and it's pretty much impossible not to "offend" someone in today's society.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not what a gentleman is I am afraid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um, thats me.
    Ya talking about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Checking in

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always polite. I can't say whether or not I've offended? Not to my knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as hell ain't me.

If my opinions offend anyone, too bad. That's their problem not mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be one, but women misinterpret what I say. Eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try!👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Gentlemen are over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • me bby ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• @dangerdoge for sure

And I don't think I've ever witnessed pail ( @thebravelion ) piss anyone off either... But I also haven't been following him very long.

Shrug.

2|2
    0|0
    • Thank you for the mention :D

• Show All
    • Haha never my intention to piss people off ;) Thanks Missy ^^

• @Iron_man @Other_Tommy_Wiseau and countless other dudes but it's like 2 in the morning here and thesse dudes come to mind :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys here are against being a gentleman and hate chivalry.
    So none lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • Everyone deserves basic respect I agree. However, if a woman wants to be treated like a lady she needs to act like one and not say sexist and hurtful things about men. Men also need to not say sexist and hurtful things about women if they want women to like them. Your comment about there being no gentleman is not true. I know lots of men that are gentlemen that get overlooked by women all the time.

• there are a lot
    I don t have the patience to mention

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0