What questions on gag do you hate or avoid answering , if any at all?

1|0
17|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything to do with feminism, gender roles, and really politics/religion.

A lot of people only hear what they want to hear and won't entertain an opposite viewpoint

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just scroll right by any questions which are intentionally posted to incite hatred towards other peoples religion, culture or race. I have no time for small-minded ignorant people

I also dislike questions where the asker is prejudiced against those with mental health issues or learning disabilities. I despise people who look down on others, and judge them when they have no idea what that person has gone through or what they are going through.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Under age kids talking dirty

6|3
    0|0
  • Specific relationship questions "what is he thinking, does she like me, etc" Lol we can't read minds here..

1|2
    0|0
  • I loath, "Girls, is a 7.5 inch dick big enough?"

4|0
    0|0
  • If it's an essay. Lot's of titles have caught my attention but haven't wanted to read the whole drawn out story so I skip it. I've been guilty of asking some pretty long questions myself lol, but I try to keep it as brief and to the point as possible. Some of them are just obvious and stupid to me to so I usually avoid those. You know the type? Like, "I woke up this morning, am I alive?" lol

1|0
    0|0
  • What's it mean when? (How the fuck do we know?)

Penis size questions (seriously stfu, you have a little pecker, get over it)

Underage talking dirty (just stahp)

Rate me! (No, go fishing elsewhere)

4|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, "Rate please 1-10".

1|0
    0|0
  • Am I too faaaaaaaat? I hate it because only skinny people ask those questions.

4|0
    0|0
  • long type of questions.

1|1
    0|0
  • None at all.
    I even love reading GaGers bitch on questions like these :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Long essay

1|1
    0|0
  • Stupid ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's really annoying and ass backwards I try to avoid political questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underage kidlets posting half nude how do i look? go play barbie dolls srs

1|0
    0|0
  • What does he/she/it mean when he/she/it does this?

There is no way to say why a particular individual does what he does. You can make a generalization but it could be utterly wrong and misleading in the particular case. No advice at all is better than bad advice in a case like that.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• The "do I look fat" questions when the girl is like 115 pounds. The "he/she blinked at me, does he/she like me" questions. And then there are the good ole race questions. "Do white guys like black girls" and "why do white guys not like black girls" and "why do white girls date black guys" etc.

3|2
    0|0
  • Penis questions, feminism questions and "does he/she like me cause they look at me a lot" questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Questions about penis size, politics, and religion I tend to stay away from really.

2|0
    0|0
  • the very long ones xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Rate me. How do I look? Am I pregnant? Underage girls posting pics of themselves (some with no clothes on). I mean like if you think you are pregnant take a test, how would we know? We aren't doctors. Really I've seen a lot of insecurity all over this site especially with the how do I look questions, and rate me questions its all there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Underage how do I look pics and is my dic big enough?

1|0
    0|0
  • The stupid ones in general. What constitutes as stupid questions to me, if it reads as a stupid question: stuff (Am I pregnant it's called get a ClearBlu, Is my dick big enough, How do I look? It's even worse when people don't have a picture and babble on trying to physically describe themselves.) Then there's just general stuff I could find annoying depending on the day and if I wanna spend all said day reading a whole story or short and not really descriptive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Avoid:
    How do I look?
    Am I too fat?
    Could I be pregnant?
    AND
    I'm with a married man/woman... Type question. Lol!

0|2
    0|0
  • well i try to avoid ridiculous questions (like something sexist) and i hate the "how do i look" questions where people post really edited pictures or pictures at specific angles where they look good or try to look good (like a bigger girl only showing her boobs or a flat girl arching her back to the point of no return and taking an extremely close picture of her butt to make it look even a little big) just why. if you really want to know how you look, take a real picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • questions about American politics, no one gives a shit guys!! especially me!
    long posts that contain run on sentences
    ugly pictures of clothing/butts/bodies asking for rates, i don't answer if it's not good feedback

1|0
    0|0
  • Whiny questions that are also generalising like "why are girls/guys like this?"
    Also, political questions especially about USA. Cause I can't give less fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I avoid most HDIL and Anonymous questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of anything to do with how do I look I shy away from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most long essays.

0|1
    0|0
  • Questions about trans issues.

0|1
    0|0
  • "How do I look" and the really boring ones

0|0
    0|0