Do you think Trolls on GaG are funny or is there something wrong with them?

Trolls on here post so much crap. I think they actually have a bit of a mental problem like a need for attention vs just being immature. I will put this under guy's behavior as most trolls seem to be guys.

• I think they are funny, more please
  • I think they have a need for attention
  • I think the have a bit of a mental issue
  • I think they are just immature
To paraphase the Joker, 'We need a better class of Troll in this town!'

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aDcz3j9my4c/hqdefault.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen a single on thats funny and I'm going with a mix of B and D

What Girls Said 15

• Most of them are boring or gross. Like the old guy posting as a teen girl with a ton of underwear and right questions? That's not funny. It's gross.

GaG doesn't have many funny trolls and it's really a shame since they're a part of every online ecosystem.

• Some are funny. One guy who was always asking troll questions used to ask silly questions, but they were ridiculously funny. I used to laugh so much at him . He was never rude or insulting to anyone. Some are just total assholes and try to be funny, but they aren't at all.

• Some are funny, some make me want to bang my head against a wall.

• I do believe there are some mental issues when they keep on repeating the same shit over and over again

• Most have mental issues. That's the number one case with them. That and the need for attention because they obviously don't get it in the real world.

• People call everything trolls now a days. If you're posting anon they think you're trolling, if you disagree you're trolling, if you don't rate them "hot", you're trolling. I don't actually encounter that many people on here that are actually trolls, and the ones who are trolling are just bored and immature.

• Some of them can be pretty funny. When they get rude or nonsensical or disgusting, then it's not great, but I enjoy some when they're sarcastic.

• I guess I see more of the no nonsensical on here. If it is witty, then great, but it almost always isn't.

• Mixture of B-C

• B, C, and D with the rare but occasionally funny one.

• They're annoying af

• They're funny. More please.

• OK then, what do you think of Siddharth malhotra?

• And I just noticed from your pic I have nearly the same eyes as you do in terms of shape and colour. Do I have any hope of ever getting laid knowing this info?

• Mixture of both

• which trolls are you talking about? would @polocrew count as a troll because i think he's hilarious

• I don't keep track of the names as they seem to have multiple accounts. Most of them are just time wasters.

• @Polocrew and i love you for it <3 some people could perceive you as a troll

• Lol these nerds could perceive anything they want

• Might be a little of all your choices.

• I wish they were more funny if they were going to do it. It seems all they know how to do is stupid or inflammatory.

• Yes your right on that point.

• they are funny or just annoying but that's not a big deal honestly

• Funny is great, annoying is just annoying and a waste of time. Too many are just annoying, they lack sophistication in their trolling.

• It really depend if I'm in a good mood or not. If I don't want to loose time with them I just avoid them.

What Guys Said 11

• Not really most of them just post stupid questions and act like retards the only decent trolls are sometimes in the comments who post something funny when a
    dumb question is asked.

• I can't get passed that idiot who said we have a "rape culture" in the USA, and therefore shouldn't criticize ISIS

• i get called a troll for educating people or correcting people on here

people are so stupid and ignorant that if they dont like the answer, they pull the troll card. if they are young they pull the you're arguing with a kid card.

people are stupid and cself centered.

• The trolls themselves are rarely funny. The butthurt they create often is though. People are so sensitive that its quite amusing.

• The problem is, when you have troll parents, the child is bound to be a troll.
    http://i.imgur.com/zJnarTA.jpg

• At least make it witty. We meed a better class of trolls on here if they are to stay.

• Lol, I am so your superior in many ways. Come back when you have actually accomplished something.

• I will when I hit 99.

• some are funny, others aren't... there are different types of trolls

• I lost respect for you when you said most trolls are guys

• Some are funny, but most time I do not care. Better things to care and worry about.

• I bet people think i troll.

• Sometimes it's funny