Is GAG having issues this fine day?

It's in the question.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed slowness or loading problems yesternight. There is even some when I type this now, but I have five tabs open. Sites like this have too much design, icony, bordery, drop-down bar stuff all over the place that causes lag, and makes it heavy for just a text site.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't experienced any personally except for a few loading issues... But that may be just from my internet acting up. Were you having issues with something?

0|0
    0|0
    • Loading slow wouldn't load my questions. It had to do with gag if I went to another site things worked fine.

• Maybe it was GAG then. My messages were being slow and posting comments

• No, I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG yes, I've been having a problem with that white bar (the one that appears at the top of the page the second you start to scroll down) being in a annoying spot, sometimes it sits flush with my browsers address bar, but most of the time their will be a gap between my browsers address bar and the white bar causing it to be annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG always have issues... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st time on all day.. what did I miss

0|0
    0|0
  • Issue? Yeah, how do you unfollow someone when you followed them by accident? You're a guru you should be able to help me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope just u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It ALWAYS has issues
    the root cause is when they get greedy and load too many interrupting ads on your page

0|1
    0|0
  • Loading the site was slow for a while, but I thought it was the Internet I was using if anything. Maybe not?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a little slow on loading a few times, but it's been mostly fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • It took me 6 tries to post a question. This wasn't the question I started out with.

• Yes, Indeed What I don't understand is how it is even possible for people to believe stupid things Like how Ghost can rape you. It's just like what the _________(insert word of choice) i get that this might be rude to some. But come one and get at brain if human/ghost babys make sense and are real to you. Good Day

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe, such as?

0|0
    0|0