Would you say you're more a part of the Question Community or the Take Community?

Takes have existed in some form since the dawn of the site. Because one is so long hand and directed at lengthier advice giving and therefore lengthier response opinions, I feel like I see some users who only write takes and comment on takes and some who stay away from that ecosystem. Which section of the site do you find yourself more active in?

• Take Community
  • Question Community

Most Helpful Girl

• I do a bit of both, though questions that I ask are very few and far in between.
    I'm trying to get more into writing mytakes now because I love writing and feel like some of the things I'm writing here can be somewhat useful to others in one way or another, with more xPers heading my way as a result. :)

I'm by far most active in the giving opinions section of the site, though. The one who will answer a question that could be given a single sentence response which would suffice, and I'l submit a paragraph or 2. 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither of them!

What Girls Said 9

• question community, i barely read takes. i like the questioning aspect of this site more than i do the articles.

• Takes, by far.

• I'm thoroughly uninterested in the take community. Longer is not always better and many just spew forth their opinions disguised as fact on takes or more often than not takes are just regurgitated information that you can find basically anywhere else online.

• I'm more the question type of GaGer

• Question community... I haven't touched the 'Takes' part yet.

• Question community

• The question community.

• I'm more of an opinion posting person ya dig?

• Question community. Don't even know what to write on take lol

What Guys Said 15

• I'm more active on questions, but since the MyTakes are on the front page and there's a recommended MyTake on every page, I tend to get distracted depending on the MyTake titles. But, my answers are pretty much always really long.

• I have only written one take so Im definitely part of the question community.

Im more hesitant with takes because theyre harder to write and people are more critical of what you post.

• people write and answer a shit ton more questions than takes

• I can count the mytakes I've read on both hands.
    definitely questions

• Voted C: The Answer Community
    and D: The Comment Community
    I'll thus go a bit more frequently to the Questions

• Definitely the Question community. I just can't think of ideas to write myTakes.

• My opinions fall were they may... I'm part of the live feed community.

• I say I am half and half. Maybe it is my imagination but there seems to be a lot more takes around these days and less questions.

• Really? That makes me happy since i saw the potential early

• Questions, no question! Sometimes I think I'm sharing an opinion on a question but it was actually a MT :p

• My name should make it self evident.
    I'm an editor but I don't have the time to write more than 2 myTakes a month atm.

• People on takes bother me.

• Not at all interested in the MyTake community. I'll glance at a few posts once in a while but I'm more involved in the question community.

• I ask a lot more questions than share my takes.

• I tried a "take" once. Hated it. GAG wants us to do a whole Blog rather than a simple Take.

• I eat the booty